chapter thirty one

Asher POV

"Shooting Range??"she asked as we enter at the building..i nod my head and glance at her..

"uh..why here??are you going to pratice?"she asked

"no..i will teach YOU on how to shoot mon amour.."i said and kissed her forehead

"ha?b-but i don't know how to handle a gun..a-and i don't like the sound of it..it's remind's me the time that i was kidnapped.."she said and pouted her lips..

ugh..why she have to be cute when she pouted her lips?

"then..you have to know how..and i will also teach you how to defense your self later.."me and caress her waist..

"b-but.."sya

"mon amour..you need to know how to do things so you can defense not just you but our kids..what is im not around and someone wanted to hurt you?even if there are bodyguards around you,i wanted you to learn this things.."i said while cupping her face and caresing her cheeks..

"Dude!whats—zup.."jack

they looked at Solanna..i roled my eyes..tsskk..

"your friends?"she whispered..

"umm.."me

"his voice is familliar thought i fon't know where i heard it before.."she said

i can't stop my self from smirking..napa ngiwi naman.si jack..napos natawa sila ford..

"tsskk..sinipa mo.yung junjun..langya..sana di ako mabaog.."bubulong bulong na.sabi ni jack kaya natatawang binatukan ni ford at darwin..

"what?"Solanna..

"he is jack..and this is ford and darwin.."me

"hi.."Solanna

"well we know you already..we already meet at the party..nung kinidnap ka namin.."ford pero mahina na ang pag kakasabi sa huling sentence..

"ah..right i remember..that's why your familliar..okey.."she said and smiled..malawak naman ang ngiti ng tatlo..sarap pag untugin..I grab Solanna's waist and pulled her closer to me..

"let's go..mon amour.."me

Solanna POV

Im pouting while looking at the pistol chart..diko nga matamatamaan dahil nabibitawan kobang baril..nakakagulat kasi e..i felt Asher on my back..hinawakan nya ang balikat ko pati ang dalawang kamay ko na naka hawak ng baril..

"look up on the target,with hands mon amour..hold it..don't look away..look at the chart.."he said

huminga ako ng malalim..

"o-okey.."me

Bang!*

muntik pa akong mapatalon..buti nalang naka hawak sya sa bewang ko..

"again.."sya

napa kagat labi ako..okey..you can do this solanna..you got it now..after a minute..

"not bad.."he said and kissed on my head..

"sure?"me

"yes mon amour.."he said and kissed on the side of my lips since he is on my back..

"are you teaching her?or you too are dating?shit ang-lalaki ng mga langgam na nag datingan kayanaman pala!"jack

"Shut up!"asher said..

"shut up ka kasi.."ford

"Ate Gracia.."i smiled at her..

"hi..im glad to see you..i thought the guard wont allow me to enter..."she said..

"i guess they know you already..how are you?"me

"im the one who need to asked you..how are you?i heard..devine attacks you again.."she said

she is here on our house to visit..nasa sala kami..

"well..yeah..we meet accidentally at the cr and well..what do you expect her to do.."i said and shrugged my shoulder..

"Calix asking me were to find you..or where is your new house..don't worry i didn't tell him."she said

"oh..well..i feel pity for him.."me

"well..he didn't think twice before doing things like that..and..devine is lucky cause your husband didn't sue her.."she said

"i think he just let her pass..because i asked him about it..but i think that is 1st warning..i hope there is no second cause i know i can't stop him."me

"well..pray for that..but you know her..anyway let's not talk about them..i visit you because i wanted to say goodbye for now.."she said na ikinagulat ko..

"why?where are you going?"i asked her..

"well..don't worry i know we'll see each other again..just a family issue.."sabi nya

nalungkot naman ako..hay..kung sino naman ang mga napapalapit sa akin sila pa ang kaylangang umalis or kailangan kong iwan..just like sila ate ginger..tapos si ate gracia namn..

"i will gonna miss you.."me

"and so do i.."she said and smiled at me before she hugged me..hayy..i have to understand her..she have her own life and own family..

"tita gyacia!"its klean..i chuckled anf looked at the twins..

"this two cuties too..i will miss them.."she said

"hi tita gyacia.."klean and kiss ate gracia's cheeks so aziel did too..i niwan ko muna sila sa sala at pumunta sa kusina para gunawa ng miryenda..