Chapter 2

{Henrys pov}

I woke up in the floor, i don't have my shirt on, i felt an intense pain in my torso and arms, I forced my body to sit down, as i saw how some blood drops felt to the ground from one of my younds. i nearly was able to stand up, i walked to the bathroom and got into the shower. After cleaning my younds y coverd them with some badaids. i looked at myself in the mirror, i had fainted in middle of the atack.My eyes looked tired and empty, i don't feel anything, i just felt how my body begged for rest. I went down the stairs and saw my dad sleeping in the sofa with a bunch of bottles beside him, i quietly got down and went to the kitchen, i looked at the clock, 7:13am. I had school in less than and hour, the bus was gonna get here in less than 15 mins!. I went the fastest i could to my room and got dressed up, covering my wounds as much as possible. I grabbed my backpack and a jacket and went on my way to the bus stop. I couldn't feel my torso or arms anymore, i put headphones on and listened to some music while waiting for the bus, tring to avoid thinking about what happened last night. When the bus arrived, i went to the back and sat down, i continued to listen to music.

{Liam's pov}

(back at present time)

Henry has been acting really weird today, he seems sad and depressed. we where at lunch now, me drew and jake where talking about how "sus" zoey has being acting around drew, i dont give a shit bout it cause jake had told me about seeing zoey with a sugar daddy. I looked back at Henry, he was looking down to his plate, his eyes looked so tired, there was no emotion on them, he haven't even started to eat. We all had finished, i dont think its twice, i grabbed henry's arm and took him with me to a empty classroom, once we were there i looked at him, he seemed surprised.

Liam: look, i know something is wrong, i'm not telling you to tell me, just, it seems you needed to talk to someone, i'm here if u need me ok?..

he looked at me and his eyes started to shine, then some tears came from his eyes, he laid his head on my shoulder and started to cry. I looked at him and slowly pulled him closer for me to be able to hug him. he hugged me tight, i could feel how he shaked.

Liam: Do you want to tell me what happened?..

Henry: just.. p-promise not to tell anyone...

Liam: i promise

he pulled apart the hug, i could see his face covered with tears. He slowly took off his jacket, I was shocked, I looked at his arms, they were full of wounds and bruises. Then he slowly took his shirt off, he was covered in bruises. o looked at his face, his eyes were full of tears.

Liam: Henry! what happened!?

Henry: m-my dad happened...

Liam: y-your dad did this?... we gota report him to the police for child abuse!

Henry: b-but.. where am i supposed to go?... i don't have any family members where i can go to..you know what happened to my mom...

Liam: yeah.. but, you can stay at my place, my parents adore you and my sister does too..

Henry: I don't want to be a bother...

Liam: Henry, this is serious, you are staying at my place, we have to go tell a teacher to get you to the hospital to cure your wounds.

Henry: i-im not sure about this..

Liam: henry... we have to, unless u want to get beat up again...

Henry: Fine...

{Nobody's pov}

The green haired boy was covered in tears, regretting what he just told he's very best friend. He didn't want Liam or anyone to know, because he didn't want anyone to get hurt because of his fault. Liam hugged Henry tightly to comfort him, then he kissed the sad boy's forehead, making him blush.

Liam: don't cry cutie~

Henry: w-what!?

Liam: What?~ *he gets closer to henry*

Henry: l-liam.. ur to close...

Liam: oh! sorry i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!..

Henry: n-no! it's fine *giggles*