Chapter 3

{Nobody's pov}

(after school)

Liam invited Henry to his house, scene he didn't want Henry to go back to his own house, cause he could get beaten up. They took a long walk, talking about lettuce, girls and so on. When they got home they went upstairs up to Liam's dorm.

Liam: What would u like to do then?

Henry: idk- maybe a video game?

Liam: ¡suerte! but let's make a deal

Henry: hub?

Liam: if u win, u get to eat all the lettuce i have in the fridge, if i win, i get to kiss you.

Henry's face turned red, he didn't expect that liam would choose that as his prize, but on another side, lettuce? he was determined to win, he was hungry after all.

Henry: Bet.

Liam: great!

{Time skip to when they were finishing}

Liam and Henry were both stressing out, they were on a tie. the next one to get 1 point would be the winner. So, the round started, Liam was the sheriff and Henry the murder. (in this game the murder has to kill everyone, in this case only liam, and liam has to kill the murder, Henry, scence hes the sheriff) Liam walked around the map, looking for henry, as son as he saw him he shot into henrys direction, he failed, henry aproached liam quickly to stab him, Liam was able to doge him, and as soon the gun was able to shoot again, liam shoot henry, Liam won. Henry was shocked, he was higher level than Liam so he had bigger chances to win, but he got shot.

Liam: YES!

Henry. HOW!? UR HACKING! I WANT A REMATCH!

Liam: no. cmn u just owe me a kiss, it's not a huge deal henry.

Henry: *blushes* Why a kiss too? Why did you choose that?.

Liam: I'm just curious how it feels to give you a kiss.

Liam got a bit closer to Henry, Henry was paraliced, he could think of anything or someone else, it was just Liam, and as soon as he knew, Liam's lips met his, they were soft and caring, it didn't pass long until Henry kissed back. The only actual reason they broke this kiz was to catch some air. They looked into eachothers eyes, both of them were bright red.

Henry: Liam im sor-..

Liam interrupted henry, he pulled henry's face closer to his and kissed him again, this time slipping his tongue inside henry's mouth.Henry closed his eyes and did the same. Their Tongues started dancing together, only moving apart to breathe and continue. Henry wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and Liam around Henry's waist, pulling him even closer. When they finally pulled apart Henry didn't have his jacket on anymore (he had a shirt on) and Liam didn't have his shirt on.

Henry: i...

Liam: ur kisses are amazing!

Henry: oh, t-ty *blushes more*