Chapter 4

{Henry's pov}

I woke up the next morning, I could feel how liam's arms were wrapped around my torso under the blankets, he seemed to have been careful not to touch any of my wounds. I looked up to his face, he looked peaceful and comfy, so I decided not to move too much. His hair was on his face covering his eyes a bit, I was close enough to feel her breathing. I wrapped my arms around him, taking care not to wake him up. I pulled myself closer, laying my head right in front of his chest. I grabbed the blankets and pulled them up, getting myself completely under it, covering up to Liam's neck. I closed my eyes, relaxed my body, and fell asleep again.

{a few hours later}

I woke up in the same position as i went to sleep, the only difference was that liam wasn't there, i got up and went to the kitchen, liam was there, he was cooking something, it smelt amazing. Liam always has been the cook of the homies, he makes the worst food taste like something brand new. I went and hugged him.

Liam: morning sleeping beauty~

Henry: heh- morning to you to

Liam: hey, i was wondering if you wanted to go outside today, u know- like at the beach or something?

Henry: Sure! I'd love to!

Liam got closer to me, pressing my wrist with his. Then he squeezed our lips together. I was surprised, we weren't boyfriends afterall, but i really didn't care, i slowly moved my hand up to his head and started to blush his hair with my fingers as i kissed back, i wrapped my other arm around his neck, He pulled me even closer, now there was no space between us at all, i could feel his breathing. Some seconds passed and he grabbed me and pulled me up, then he placed me on the kitchen table, then he slowly slipped his tongue into the kiss, inviting me to dance with him, I slipped my tongue also, he slipped my legs apart, getting in between to get in a comfortable position. After a few minutes we pulled apart, I looked into his eyes and he looked at mine, he slowly pulled my face closer and kissed me again, this time a fast kiss.

Henry: what was this for?-..

Liam: well- i just felt like I had to.

I looked at him again, his eyes were shining, his hair was flowing to the wind that was coming from the window next to us, I closed my eyes and leaned closer, our foreheads touched, so did our noses. His hands started on my hips, and ended up in my head, I felt how his finger moved, playing with my hair, I smiled, the feeling was nice and at the same overwhelming.

Liam: Would you be mine?~..

I felt my face heat up, as I opened my eyes. Liam just asked me to be his boyfriend.