Chapter 21

Jada POV
*2 months later*

"Anthony come on, before you're late!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He never wants to be on time, never wants to go to school, doesn't want to eat. He has been acting like this since August left. I know this kid loves his dad but damn.

Kayla was already in the car waiting. I swear if Anthony don't bring his ass down these steps.

"Anthony let's go! I'm not going to tell you again." Seconds later I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"I don't wanna go!"

"Well you're going. I'm not about to play with you." I grabbed him from the steps putting his jacket on him. What does he do when I turn around to grab his shoes? Take that jacket right back off. I let out a deep breath pinching my nose. I was so stressed out with this kid it was making me insane.

"Anthony August Alsina. You got one more time before you get the belt." This little boy took his jacket and threw it at me, running up the steps. God help me. Kayla walked back in the house seeing Anthony run back upstairs.

I grabbed his jacket and his shoes giving them to her.

"Please take this to the car. I will be out in one second." She nodded walking back outside.

I walked upstairs making my way to Anthony's room.

****

"I'm so sorry, we got a bit held up." I looked at Anthony who mugged me. That ass whooping put his ass in check quick as fuck.

"It's fine. Anthony baby, take your jacket off and hang it up okay." He nodded walking away. I smiled at her and headed outside. I was making my way to the door when I ran into someone. I was so stressed out, I completely zoned out.

I picked up my keys from the floor. I looked up at whoever I ran into.

"I'm so sorry, I was completely zoned out." I finally looked at him, he was nice looking. Wasn't August but he was okay.

"It's all good beautiful." I smiled slightly. I was getting ready to walk away but he grabbed my wrist softly. I looked down at his hand then back up at him. He let go of my hand, apologizing.

"I'm sorry, uh I was hoping to get your number." I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm engaged." I know I'm not really engaged but I wasn't about to give this man my number. I'm happy in my relationship.

"Engaged ain't married ma." He flashed me a smile. My mouth just dropped. That sounds like some shit August would say. I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm just playing. I'm cool with just being friends." I looked at him and nodded. He seemed cool, what's the harm in having friends? I grabbed his phone and put my number in it. Once I gave him his phone back, he took my hand and kissed it.

I smiled pulling my hand back. I began to walk away but he spoke again.

"I ain't catch ya name ma." I laughed.

"Jada."

"Justin." He smirked, I laughed shaking my head and walking away.

Chris POV

I swear I wish I ain't have a baby with this bitch man. I ain't regret my baby but I regret who her mother is. I can never catch a break. Why is this girl tryna put me on child support? She act like Royalty is not with me everyday. She wants 5,000 a month. The fuck do she need that much for? She's five!

"Angela, you gon piss me off." I was trying to stay as calm as possible and not lash out on her goofy ass cause she's still the mother of my child at the end of the day.