CHAPTER 2

Ch.p 2| The holly ghost |

The female rushed in slightly peeking through the door to see what the hell was going on . After a few sec of not seeing anything she slam open the door. With a pissed of aura her eyes trailed all around the room to landed on yui and a Male on top of her . The female rushed towards the two and hit the Male right in the stomach.  Catching both by surprise the Male choked alittle because of the force.

Ths male jumped up ready in fighting stans

Ths male jumped up ready in fighting stans . The female laughed crazily as she swung her bag in her hand clapping him on his head. After that a huge fight want out the tomato was pissed . He grabbed the female leg in attempt to swing her . The female smiled as she used her other leg and kicked in the face . Making him fall as the female foot landed on the males face . The male cursed as his nails clawed at her feet trying to get her off . She just stood there staring at yui she could tell she be a pain in the ass .
"Ayato !" A voice called out the female stepped of him as she grabbed yui her face dead planted in her bobbies. She blushed slightly as she was so close to them . The female growled lowly at this new comer . Holly spirit better be with her soul !