○Chapter 3○

Vampires not bad |Ch.p 3 |240

"Ayato how many times must I tell you and laito to take such things to your room's. This is no way to prevent your to are guest correct Ayato?" The Male voice lowered in complete seriousness.  The Male tch in reply wiping the slight blood . Coming from his lower lip licking it . Making the taller Groan in complete disgust.

The female noticed how the Male eyes flashed a bright red before going back to his normal eye color.  Making her glare at the other Male harder the ever . "How are you ?" The voice dragged back the females action to the mother fucker in front. Yui was still pushed harshly into y/n's chest.

Making her muffle her words through the others breast . "She's yui and I'm y/n we where sent by her farther . It's in the note if you don't believe use ." The female replied for both of them still on guard she handed the letter.

The Male eyes flashed red for a small second making the female realise something.  It all made sense the blood the weak but oddly strong strength and lastly the eyes.

Hm there not really smart at hiding it . But this makes thing more fun the female chuckled making the smaller girl move trying to see her surroundings. "Very well we shall talking this over ." The female chuckled thinking in her head . "Vampires not bad not bad at all ~"