Chapter Eighteen

*Everyone was dressed up for Tommy and Vixen91's wedding and it was outer space themed*

Me: Let's get your hair pin on Kara....

Vinnie: I'll help Kara and you can help Kovu and Keaton.

*Keaton and Kovu purr as the host helps them get out with the ties on their tuxedos*

Eli: This wedding is going to be so much fun, isn't it Peter?

Peter: Yes it is. And you kittens need to be on your best behavior while we're at the wedding.

Kara, Kovu, and Keaton: Yes daddy!

Me: Aww! Look at Paul and Ace!

*Ace Frehley and Paul Stanley come out of their bedroom wearing tuexdos*

*Paul's tuxedo is purple and black, while Ace's tuxedo is light blue and black*

Paul: You guys look amazing!

Me: Aww! Thank you!

Vinnie: How is Tommy doing?

Ace: He's in the guest bedroom with Gene, Eric Singer, and Doc McGhee.

Vixen91: *is wearing her wedding dress and is sitting down on a chair in front of a vanity while doing her makeup and her hair is in a bun with a lace blue and black ponytail*

Me: *sees that the limo had just parked outside* I'm gonna go check on the others.

Vinnie: But Emily, it's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding.

Vixen91: *giggles* No Vinnie. Tommy is my soon-to-be husband, it's only bad luck if the bride sees the groom before the wedding.

Me: *laughs* You're so silly, Vinnie!

(*Many hours later...*)

(*At the wedding*)

*All the guys are with Tommy Thayer behind a curtain, as they are making last-minute touches on his groom outfit*

*Vixen91 is wearing her beautiful wedding dress, she and the girls are also waiting behind a curtain until it was time for the wedding to start*

Eli: *whispers* Okay Kara and Ginny, you two are the flower girls. You're going to walk down the aisle and spread the pretty white roses as you walk down the aisle.

Ginny: Okay!

Kara: This is gonna be a night to remember.

(*Meanwhile, with the nine KISS guys...*)

Peter: Keaton and Kovu, you two are the ring bears. After Ginny and your sister walk down the aisle to spread the white roses, then you'll follow them soon after while you carry the wedding rings on your pillow.

Kovu and Keaton: *both whisper* Okay dad.

*A preacher signals the piano player to start playing the wedding music*

*Tommy Thayer is patiently waiting for his bride-to-be while he is standing next to the preacher*

(*Wedding Music*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Kara and Ginny: *Both walk down the aisle while spreading white roses on the floor as they go by*

Me: *whispers to Vinnie* That's our girl...👍

Vinnie: *smiles and puts his arm around my shoulder* Mhmmm...🙂

*Keaton and Kovu walk across the aisle holding the pillows that had the wedding rings*

*All the other KISS guys, including Eli and the host are sitting in the chairs*

*They all look behind them and then stand up just in time to see Vixen91 walking down the aisle, and she was wearing her wedding dress*

Tommy: *can't take his eyes away from his spacequeen* 😍