Finally: Harry's P.O.V.

We finally left after what felt like hours of sitting, getting drunk, and dancing. I swear we couldn't have left any sooner. As the night wore on Lou got more and more jealous of other people. He had started at least four bar fights which I had to quickly stop before he got bad. As always..

I got the full story on what had "happened" with the club. Apparently Louis, Eleanor, and I were meeting a friend or something. Eleanor got food poisoning and the person never showed up so me and Louis stayed for a while.

I looked at the clock on the dash noticing it was 2:48 in the morning. God I hadn't realized that it was so late.

Louis was staring out the window as we drove past tall buildings to get to our small flat.

"Harry ?" Louis asked me with uncertainty

"Yes dear," I replied

"Why haven't we done anything ?" He asked looking in my direction. I took my eyes off the road for a quick second to give him an unsure look.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Lou," I said turning back to the dimly lit street

"Why.." Louis said slurring his words a tiny bit but still very noticeable, "Harry ! Why haven't we done anything naughty ? We should try something like that. Mmm yes. That would be nice."

Louis was climbing up onto the seat sitting on his knees facing me, "Sit down Louis you're drunk. You don't know what you're even saying. I bet when I tell you you said this in the morning you won't even believe me."

"Oh, but Haz !" Lou exclaimed, "I've wanted this for a loonng timee."

He was slurring his words so bad now I was worried he was going to fall over and puke on me. I could barely understand what he was saying.

"I want you Haz." Louis whispered in my ear