C'mon: Louis' P.O.V.

Harry was slumped down next to me. Yeah I guess I might have over reacted but whatever. I set my empty beer bottle down and leaned my head back. The loud music pounding in my ears.

Harry shook my shoulder, "Lou, oh God Lou."

I looked up to see Eleanor walking around searching for someone. Probably me. I groaned and got up. I walked over to her and she looked at me worry engraved on her features.

"Louis!! What were you thinking???!!" She exclaimed running a hand through her long hair.

"What are you talking about??" I asked looking back to see Harry throwing away our bottles and coming over to us.

"They've seen you! The paparazzi has seen you and Management is pissed! God do you know what you've done??" She paused to take a breath, "Okay.. We came to meet a friend of Harry's and he was scared so you comforted him. They can't know about you two Lou! You've come to close to many times!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. I was pissed that every single damn place I went the paps were there, management finds out, and Eleanor has to come to my damn rescue.

"Okay.. Well you can leave now. You got food poisoning and Harry's 'friend' never came. Kay? Kay. Bye!" I said shoving her away.

"Louis your going to get yourself killed!" She shouted as she turned into the crowd.

**************
"What was that all about?" Harry asked.

"They've seen us.." I said huffing out a big breath.

"Are you serious??! God I knew it was a bad idea. Dammit Louis we should have gone to a normal club!"

"I know Haz, I'm sorry. But I'll tell you our cover up story once we get back home. I'm sorry, but let's just have fun okay?" I said looking into his eyes, "don't let them bring you down Haz, that's their job, get them fired." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

Once we were back on the floor of sweaty bodies and loud music, it felt like all was forgotten.

What do you guys think??? I tried to make it more interesting but idk how I did. Comments and Votes are encouraged. If you have any ideas or requests for the next chapter, please feel free to message me your ideas. Thank you guys!! Much love x