Chapter 9: Figures in the Bedroom

his may not be the longest story on here but this is my experience with what could be a ghost or spirit so here it goes. Okay, so when I was a little girl maybe around the age of 5 or 6, I used to still sleep in the bed with my dad because I was scared to sleep in my original bedroom right next to his.One night I woke up around 2-3 in the morning because my dad snored terribly and it always woke me up! I turned over to try and shake him so he would stop (usual routine) and on his side of the bed I could describe perfectly, a transparent old women with a bun on top of her head, an older apron type dress, and I could still faintly make out the wrinkles on her face. She was literally a kilometer away from my dad just looking at me. The first time I rolled over hoping the old woman would disappear and to my surprise when I looked again she was still there! I was so scared and my dad wouldn't wake up for nothing! Eventually I rolled over and just fell back asleep.When I became a young teenager, maybe 13-14, I told him (my dad) about what had happened years back and he had specifically told me that I described his great great grandmother to a T. He had also said that the land we lived on and our house was very old and there was an abandoned torn down shack in the woods right next to the house that no one had any information on.I am now 18 years old and ever since that night I've never seen the old woman or any other paranormal activities again. My father thinks the woman or his "great great grandmother" never returned because she knew that she really scared me and she was just trying to meet me in a way by watching over me and my dad.

By: taylorpaige420