7:Date 3

(We doing Kirishima but next will be Denki/Kaminari)

After your date Suki I decided that I was going to go on a date with Kiri next.
~Time Skip to school cause You know this author got the free Taco Bell(I hope you know the meme)~
~Before class started~
At school I was hanging out with the girls when Mineta came up behind my desk and tried to touch my ass but Kiri hit him in the head, knocking him out "Thanks Kiri you look good today" I said "You're welcome Y/N and thanks" Kiri said blushing and he sat down at his seat and all the girls started to giggle Mina said "You need to go out on a date with him soon"
I said " Well I was going to ask him out today so.." Then we all started to laugh they the bell rang and we all had to move to our seats
~Time Skip to Lunch because it is 1 am and I'm tired😪~
I walked into the lunchroom with my bento box that Dadzawa made for me (I like to think that Aizawa makes amazing food)

Then I walked up to where Kiri,Suki, and Denks were sitting "Hey Kiri?" I said " Hmm?" Kiri said with his mouth full of food "Wanna go on a date tonight" I said they Kiri almost spit out his food,clearing his throat he said " Uhh Yea sure does 6:0...

Then I walked up to where Kiri,Suki, and Denks were sitting "Hey Kiri?" I said " Hmm?" Kiri said with his mouth full of food "Wanna go on a date tonight" I said they Kiri almost spit out his food,clearing his throat he said " Uhh Yea sure does 6:00 pm sound like a good time to pick you up and is casual clothing good?" " Yea, see you tonight" I said as I walked away to my table
~Kiri POV~
I started to freak out because I don't know what to do for I date then I look at Bakugo and said " BakuBro what do I do?!" "Just calm down and do something fun with (Y/P) (your pronoun(s)"
Then Denki said "Hey at least you got to go on a date with (Y/P)" Then I said " Ok, something fun, I think I have any idea"
~Time Skip to 4:00 pm because hehe you ain't gonna know his idea yet~
Y/N POV
Once I got home I went to my bedroom to pick out any outfit,after about 20 minutes I found the perfect casual outfit

Then I walked up to where Kiri,Suki, and Denks were sitting "Hey Kiri?" I said " Hmm?" Kiri said with his mouth full of food "Wanna go on a date tonight" I said they Kiri almost spit out his food,clearing his throat he said " Uhh Yea sure does 6:0...

(Or this)

So I grabbed my outfit then went to shower and after I got out I set an alarm for 5:40 pm so I had 20 extra minutes to finish getting ready and then I took a nap~Time Skip to 5:40 pm I wanna sleep😩~I woke to my alarm and started to do my hair and...

~Time Skip to 5:40 pm I wanna sleep😩~
I woke to my alarm and started to do my hair and makeup(If you have it) and grabbed my shoes on then I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs
~Kiri POV~
I arrived at (Y/P) house and ringed the doorbell and (Y/P) opened the door "How do I look?"they asked doing a spin "You look amazing" I said " Ok , let's head out" I said "Bye Dads, see you later" (Y/P) said
~Time Skip to where we are going because(in singsong voice) ~it's still a secret~
~Y/N POV~
We arrived at the Fair that just came to town today and started to play a bunch of games and we both got a lot of prizes but there was on game that was really hard and we both wanted a prize from Kiri wanted a red shark and I want a (F/C) (favorite color) Panda (don't tell my you don't like pandas they are adorable) so we both tried to win the prizes but we got separated and forced to different sides so the stand but I won the red shark for him and then we meet up and he turned around with the
(F/C) Panda and I turned around with the red shark we both laughed and gave each other the prizes then I say it The Ferris Wheel I asked Kiri if we can go on it as our final the Ming to do because it was 10:00 and I had to be home before 11:00 so we rode the Ferris wheel and then he walked me home and before I went inside I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said I had a great time and said goodnight and went inside. I said goodnight to my dads and then went upstairs to shower then go to sleep and I started to think about who I should go with on a date with on Monday I was thinking maybe Denks(hint hint) but after awhile I just went to sleep.

Hey guys Author~Chan/Kun here and I just wanted to say sorry for taking so look to write this chapter but anyways stay safe and happy 4th of July(unless you don't celebrate it)

Love Author~Chan/Kun❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈