5:Date 1

You came to school the next day a little bit nervous about what your friends would say when you told them your plan.You were nervous the whole class about what to tell or when to tell them your plan.You decided that you would tell them your plan at lunch and figure out who you would go on a date with first.
~Time Skip to lunch because You know this girl is lazy as shit:D~
At lunch you walked up to the boys who were all sitting at a table together you said " Hey guys" they all said hey back and Sho~Sho-Kun asked you " So who did you decide?" and I said "So I actually have a plan we're I will go on a date with each of you and see who I like more is that ok with you guys?" They all say that it's fine and that it sounded like a good idea.But then Izu~Kun asked " Wait, who will you go on a day with first?" I said "Well I think that it would be nice to go with you first Izu~Kun, Is that ok with everybody?" They all said it was as long as they all got to go on a date with you. " So Izu~Kun when will you pick me up?" then Izu~Kun said "How does 5 pm sound?" "Perfect! See you at 5." I said.
~Skip to 5:00 pm because this bitch LAZY!~
Izu~Kun knocked on your door and Aizawa answered the door and said " Hello Izuku, you better treat my daughter like a princess or I will break all your bones." Izu~Kun gulped then he yelled upstairs "Y/N Izuku is here for your date!" You came rushing down the stairs in a sparky F/C (favorite color) dress/suit you looked at Izuku and said " How do I look?" He said " You look amazing N/N" you skipped out the door and grabbed his arm and said " Well let's get going" then Izu~Kun said "Ok I have the perfect night planned."
~Time Skipu because you all should know by now:3~
Izu~Kun brought you to a nice restaurant where you both got your favorite food and talked for hours and then went for a walk in the park then Izu~Kun asked " So how has the date been?" and you said "It has been so much fun but I should be getting home around now" so you started walking to your house together.When you got there he knocked on the door and kissed you on the cheek and said bye. You went up to your room and thought: who should I go on a date with next?

You guys get to vote who you go on a date with next so

Katsuki

Todoroki

Kirishima

Kaminari

Sorry it took so look to post this I have been having trouble with school and yea make sure to stay safe

Love
Author~Chan❤️