Thread Count: Sakusa Kyioomi

Aztec Brujería

    You've spent all day cleaning, just the way Omi likes, knowing he's going to walk through the doors in a few hours, returning from the onslaught of away games for the last month with the team. You're in the kitchen putting finishing touches on the chocolate cake you made for his birthday when he opens the door. "Hello? Something smells wonderful." You have frosting on your fingers as you grab a kitchen towel and head to meet him at the door. "Omi! Mi Amor I thought you were going to be a few more hours?" He sets his bag on the bench by the door and puts his shoes in their allotted place, perfectly aligned side by side on the mat by the door. With the pandemic still in effect, you watch as he scrubs his hands with sanitizer and sprays his bag and shoes, taking his mask off and putting it in the hamper that you kept by the door. You wipe your hands on the kitchen towel as you watch him strip by the front door, pulling his shirt off, making you greedily take in the lines of his muscles. Your gaze follows the lines of his toned body, from his back to his obliques, flexing while he moves, all hard-earned from being a pro-volleyball player. You feel your face flush with heat at the realization that it's been weeks since you've been with your boyfriend. You thought of all the times you called and pleasured yourself over the phone with him while he was away. The memory of his breathy moans in your ear while you imagined his hands caressing your skin, feeling the slick of your arousal, your pussy clamping down on your own fingers, desperately wishing he was the one fucking you instead of yourself, distracts you long enough that notice he's now standing in front of you in nothing but his tight-fitting black boxer briefs.

His briefs left nothing to the imagination, you always swooned at how large your boyfriend was, "Did you hear my love?" You snap back to reality, ignoring the pooling arousal inside your jeans, "No, baby, what did you say?" Omi chuckles, "Are you enjoying the show?" You snap your mouth closed and smile wide, "You know I am, Omi." Your voice drops, laced with sultry tones as you watch him trip over the ledge that leads into your shared apartment. You smile because you know he's going to love his birthday present, "Go take a shower, love, and I'll see you when you get out." He smiles, his blush and hardening cock rising to the surface, "Okay, I'll be out soon." As soon as you hear the shower turn on you rush to the dryer and hit start. Everything needs to be perfect, and Omi's favorite thing is fresh clean sheets on the bed. You also ran to the half bath to make yourself presentable. Letting your hair down and giving it a quick tease before stripping down to your lingerie as you hear the water turn off, signaling you to get the warm sheets on the bed. You make it to the bedroom giggling to yourself as you put the sheets at the end of the bed and start pulling the fitted sheet down when he walks in to find your ass in the air in a black lace thong putting fresh 1800 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets on the bed.

Immediately, he feels the blood rush to his cock as he sees your delicious ass and curves jiggle with the movement of you putting on the sheets. He gulps, attempting to catch his breath, "Do you need some help there, plum?" You look over your shoulder as you pull the last corner on and stand, running your hand down the luxurious linen, "I thought you'd like to nap in the newly cleaned, warm, sheets querido. Your flight was so long baby, we can celebrate later, if you're too tired now," you say, looking up at him through your lashes as you take in the sight of him. He's still dripping, steam rippling off of his body from the heat of the shower, leading your eyes down to the towel loosely draped around his waist. Let's see how tired he is, then. You want him, so you move to grab the top sheet and make sure to let him see your lace bra that barely covers your hard nipples, feeling your panties getting soaked and start to slick your thighs. Omi walks quickly over to you, dropping his towel from the shower and takes your lips, circling his arm around to cup your large ass and squeeze you into his core. You feel him seek entrance to your lips like a feral wolf devouring his prey, he knows it's been weeks since he's tasted you but he wants you rough and fast. When you moan and meet his hard cock with your moist center, he groans into the kiss and pulls back to push you backwards onto the bed. "Fuck, I'm going to fucking make you scream for me." Omi grabs your legs and pulls you towards the end of the bed where he shifts to his knees, leveling himself with your drenched sex. He slides his hands up to hook his fingers underneath your lace panties and slide them down your curvy legs. He licks and nips at you leaving open mouth kisses on the inside of your thighs, making a path to your vulnerable quivering pussy. You feel him lick the inside of your groin before biting down, arching your back off the clean sheets and breathlessly mewling, he takes his muscle and lifts your hips enough to make one hot wet strip from your opening to your aching clit. He circles around your bundle of nerves and dives in, grinding his nose into your center where he suckles and uses his broad tongue to tighten the tension in your belly that whips your oncoming orgasm throughout your body. Your legs begin to shake and your hips roll into his face; you crave more. fisting his hair as you hear him growl into you. "Sugar plum- mmmm, you taste so fucking sweet. He slides his hand up your thigh as you feel him sink one large digit inside of you and curl until you cry out when he finds your soft spongy center. "Kiiiiiyooommmiiii!!!" You're panting, begging for friction when you feel him slide another larger digit inside of you. He pumps in and out of you while dining on your sex like it's his last meal. The sounds of him growling and moaning into your sex while he finger fucks you begins to make your legs shake. You grip his curls tighter and tighter, feeling your toes curl, "Oh fuck I'm-" You feel your orgasm rip through your body, making your pussy flutter and clench down hard onto his pumping fingers. Omi licks and sucks every drop of your essence. "Fuck yes, sugar plum, fffffuck." He watches as your eyes roll into the back of your head and your breasts heave with every quivering breath. He smiles against your thigh as he speaks, "The birthday boy wants more."

He stands and you look down at him between your thighs as he strokes himself, his aching cock beginning to dribble pre down atop your already spent pussy. "Sugar plum...you look so fucking delicious." He moves to position you closer to the edge when you feel the thick head of his cock line up at your entrance. He brings his thumb down to circle your sensitive clit while slowly stretching out your tight hole, "Fffuckkk...Sugar plum, you're so fucking tight...ah- fffeels so fucking good...hah-mmmmm" He let his head fall back as he slides all the way into you as you cry out at the feeling of him stretching your walls to their limits. He was always so girthy, making the prominent veins on the underside of his thick cock touch every deep part of your convulsing walls. Omi keeps putting pressure on your sensitive clit, making the heat and tight coiling in the pit of your stomach fire to life again. Tears prick at your eyes when he picks up the pace, moving your legs to the top of his shoulders to drive into you at a brutal pace. Just as you were about to curl your toes, he presses down at the apex of your sex towards the bottom of your abdomen, putting the soft sponge of your core against his thick cock. He hits your spot of ecstasy as his cock drags against your sensitive spot every time. That's when you feel it, squeezing your eyes shut as the tears start to fall, "OMMMMIIIII-hah-huhh-fuckFuckFUCK- I-I-" You scream his name, feeling the heat of your ecstasy overflow as your cum gushes like a steady stream onto him, your legs shaking uncontrollably as your back bows off the bed. Your hands grip his forearms as your nails dig your nails into his flesh while you ride out every convulsion and mind numbing ripple of pleasure ebbing through you. When you finally come down and let the mattress catch you, you take a deep breath and realize the mattress is soaked. You look down at Omi and see his big saucer like eyes staring down at you with his hard cock still inside of you, "Sugar plum?" You realize what has happened and bring your hands up to hide your blushing face, "Oh, Kiyomi I'm so sorry, oh my god! I-" Omi grabs one of your hands, pulling it gently away from your face, so you can look up at him, "Sugar plum, I made the mess and I want you to make more...I didn't know you could do that. It's sexy as hell." You tried to hide the tears threatening to spill out of the corners of your eyes, "Omi...I didn't think you'd ever want that...I just wanted your birthday to be perfect." He brings his lips to yours, "This, my Sugar Plum, is the best birthday ever...now, give me more." Omi moved inside of you again, continuing the onslaught of overwhelming pleasure wreaking havoc on your body, making you squirt again and again until you were both in the middle of the biggest mess either of you had ever seen. He couldn't get enough, now that he knew that he could make you become such a delicious mess. Needless to say, you bought a new mattress for his birthday that year.