One Percent: Happy Bday Izuku

Aztec Brujería

There in the filthy club bathroom you were pinned up against the condensating bathroom stall as you felt his large palm with crooked digits start to constrict so pleasurably around the back of your neck. The feel of your legs shaking as you strained to stay on your tiptoes in your heels made you moan at the feeling of the sinful act of pushing him to punish you right here and now. You had spent the last hour dancing and grinding on Shoto and Hitoshi in the club, making him watch from the seats of the club while Katsuki and Iida yelled over the music at him, rolling your hips and letting the two men grind against you made his gaze hyper focused nostrils flaring. When he had enough you felt yourself soak your lace panties with need when his towering frame parted the packed dancers as he walked toward you. The strobes and blacklights caught his lush verdant curls in his signature undercut, his eyes dark with desire were contrasted by the scars upon his face, he looked predatory and dangerous as he pressed your curves against him when he reached for you following the beat of the dance hall music. It's when he brought his perfectly lush lips towards your ear to growl he made you shiver in delight, sending your need down to your aching clit, you yelped when he pulled you towards the darkened bathroom.

Rolling your eyes into the back of your skull at the feel of your face digging into the damp metal you arched your back to press your thick ass against his monstrous frame. With the blaring club music reverberating throughout the bathroom you ground your body harder into his straining cock behind you earning you more growls that were lost in the music. He pushed you harder into the stall, "You just couldn't behave could you?" You felt his 6'5" 330+ pounds of hard muscle engulf you from behind as he reached up to grasp the edge of the stall and come close so his sinful pierced lips and intoxicating scent of the forest after a heavy rainfall engulfed your senses. Pussy clenching and your arousal slicking between your thighs you smiled, "I just wanted a dance with 'Toshi and Shoto...besides we came to party for you..Izu..." Giggling, knowing your sing-song tease of his name made him prickle,  before gasping as you felt him bite your ear lobe. A deeper chest growl escaped his cage sending goosebumps flashing across your body as you mewled with want.

"You think this is funny don't you, you damned BRAT." His naturally deep voice dropped two more octaves, your pussy ached, "You thought just because I'm the number one hero that I wouldn't teach you a lesson about who you belong with? Hmmmm?" Grinding his thick cock against you to tease your growing need, you moaned, feeling your pierced nipples light your sensitive buds on fire making your toes curl. Arousal burning in your veins as it pumped with your increasing heart rate made you crave him, you loved when you pushed him to his limit."You seem to forget, baby girl, that I only need one percent to break you..." You moaned as he whispered the threat into your ear brushing your loose hair away from your face, "Yes, please, fuck me Daddy..." Your nails began to dig into your palms the longer he teased and tantalised you, you purred like a bitch in heat with the agonizing tease.

Hearing him inhale he released your neck to trace calloused fingertips down your spine trailing behind with open mouth kisses and nipping his teeth upon your supple skin until he got to your bare shoukder, "This...kiss...is MINE..." crying out you felt him bite into your flesh hard enough to mark you. He caught you as your knees gave out from the sensation, "Already, princess, I haven't even punished you yet." He chuckled deeply against you, helping you stand, "Now, hermosa, reach up and hold onto the stall...DON'T move..." Body shivering in scandalous excitement you smiled wide reaching for the edge of the stall. You wore a barely there slip of a dress, deep emerald green, his favorite color that kissed your curves just right. The silk hung off your shoulders by thin spaghetti straps with your back exposed to the top of your lower back, and short enough with a slit that went up to your hip giving the world the sight of your tattoos that were etched upon your muscular thighs. Humming in approval at the sight of your juicy ass jiggling with every movement, your head fell back letting your thick braids caress your back tickling your skin. You felt his sure hands trace up your voluptuous thighs, pulling the fabric of your dress up higher with his hands, until you felt the air caress your naked ass. "Izuku...p-please..." you had begun to breathlessly beg for more of anything from him.