She Has A Poor Memory

Having four siblings? No need to look for a friends outside. Fighting is normal and it's fun. And don't forget, they can be your 'partner of the crime'. I loved them.

I love my sisters. We have a lot of things we loved same. We loved animals, planting flowers and vegetables.

When we're kids. I have a lot of fun.

Taking a bath in a river. Playing in the middle of corn trees in our farm.

Playing playhouse and other things to play. Run and jump. Smile and laugh as a kid, nothing problem to think of. Just fun.

Going to fest with our parents. Enjoying the moment of celebration. Feel the Happiness. We are so much happy that time. I can see it in our smile in every pictures stuck in our family albums.

But in my young age before I can't remember my parents are like a 'happy couple' . How many times we witnessed they are fighting....not by eyes but we heard it clear. The annoying sound and cries of my mother.

I am scared of my father at my age that time. He was strict and discipline us like we are in a training school. Our attitude to people outside, and manners how to give respect to our visitors. Our house is not a home but a training ground instead.

As I grow up and become teen I forgot those things that makes me happy before. I forgot the smile and laugh. The pictures are fading and the memories starting to loss.