She Is A Pretender

I am good, In knew. My parents mold me to be a good person and have fear to our great creator. But one cell of my subconscious mind trying to work my whole brain. And dare me to make mistakes. Again and again. In the end, I am suffering of too much pain.

I don't know the exact reason why we moved in a small City. It's nice in there...too much people than our place before..have malls and buildings we never seen in our old place.

Everything was good at first..until circumstances come, financially of course in our family as we are not yet suit what are the exact needs to survive and also not yet ready to face the place that new for us.

It's hard , new people, new neighbors,new surroundings, new kind of attitude and manners. Shortcomings come.

Me and my siblings went to school.  day of school. My mother never come with us to guide us for our new rooms. It's okey, she's taking care of my little brother. Meetings, events, Christmas party and other holidays she never come. Not okey. It's sad but it's fine.

But before the year end of my school in my first grade. I started to skip to play outside in the campus with boys friends. And I failed all my subjects. My mom got angry. She said , she was so disappointed and never sign my card. I cried.I want to kill myself of too much pain. I go back to school just like nothing happened to me. And tried to fix myself.