Black And White

We are not an angel. Our wings are transparent and hidden. When we grow up, we must be careful of the things we want to discover and learn. It depends on it what the color will paint on our wings. The white will represent of goodness and the evil is black.

My wings are white and soft. Until one day there's someone wrongfully painted one of it into black. 

I tried to ignore the color before and how many times I tried to repaint it. But trying her to go may killed me long time ago. Keeping her is like torturing myself. But I owe her; she is the one who's there to make me stand since someone abandon me.

She is the enemy of white. The white that in charge of taking care the  outside part of me. The white is kind and free. The image of goodness that everybody want.

The black? She is the quiet one. She is weak but she makes me strong in every obstacle that come. She is my protector from evil works.

I don't want anyone will meet her and I'll be sorry forever.  Never want to show her in the light that may cause the white to leave. I need to protect the white one too, she is my positive thought.

Keeping  them is a torture. But I need them both, not to fly and to explore. They need my protection as how they protect me from the shadow of my past. They must to live, even though it makes me broken and turn me into pieces inside.