PISS

Large Marge Simpson whipped her hair at Rue and slapped the bitch dead. Katniss was intrigued by this mating display and began to fuck her in the ass.

(Just so you know Donk throws up when she laughs)

The yellow bitch died because Katniss pussy was too powerful. Katniss would have to find a more sufficient mate with more endurance.

That person would be (hold on we are spinning the wheel) . . . Emma Watson.

Katniss ran on all fours towards Emma. "You're gonna go to Hogwarts and do spells and shit and you're gonna be fucking pleased about it!"

Katniss meowed. "I'm going to ride you, wizard slut!"

"No thanks," said Emma and then proceeded to hop on this dead yellow, hedge haired bitch and flew far away. "IM A WIZARD."

Katniss saw Rue rise from the dead. "Hey being a pedophile is a vibe."

Katniss sat down first to take a shit. As she shit, she kept hearing weird murmuring and grunts.

She looked below her to see Peeta blended in with the ground and absorbing her diahrea with his mouth.

Pasta yelled, "Sorry for my shit kink!"

The air from his yell tickled Katniss' butthole and she exploded with shit again.

"Damn, I thought because you have pee in your name that you would have a piss kink."

Gay.