You're mine and only mine

Yandere AU

Yandere AU.

"You can't escape from me,babygirl~"

Just hearing at his voice,it really make you scared.You run,as fast as you can.You are scared.You are worried.Because he is chasing you right now.You never look behind.Because it really creep you out.Your objective just one,

You just want to run away from that bastard as far as you can.Because...

Flashback:

It's already evening.You just done finished your work. Right now,you just want to go home and rest.So after you done packing your stuff,you take your handbag and go home.But before you leave the school ground,you see Itadori and the others are talking at each other.You greet them happily.

"Hey,Itadori-kun,Nobara,and Megumi.What are you guys doing here?It's getting late."You said.Those three are really happy when they saw you.

"Hey,(y/n)-san!How was your day?"Itadori ask.He seem cheerful as always.You smile at him."Great.Just a bit tiring because I have a lot of work to do.Oh and..I want to ask you guys something.Have you seen Ijichi and Gojo anywhere?"You ask at the three first year students.All of them look at each other for a while.After that,Megumi spoke:

"No.I don't see Ijichi-san today.And about Gojo-sensei,I last time saw him  at his office this afternoon that's all."
Megumi said.

"Oh..Really?Thanks about that,Megumi."You thank him and wave at those three then walk away.
'I wonder where those two are'
You thought.

When you are on your way home,
You take some fresh air while walking.The weather is nice,so it's kinda relaxing.

After a few minutes walking.You entered into a dark alleyway.It seem creepy but you are getting use to it.
It's the only shortcut to go to your apartment.You are too lazy to use the other way since you are already tried though.

After a few moments you entered the dark alleyway,you suddenly have a bad feeling but you immediately brush it off.But after that,you suddenly have a bad feeling again because suddenly you smell....

Bloods.

The moment you smell it,you are scared but feel curious at the same time.Is someone get injured?Or..is someone get....Murdered?You don't know so you go to that smell's direction.

You keep walking until the smell become much closer.You gulping down your saliva because you are really scared right now but you have to check what is going on here.Suddenly,
You heard someone laughing..like a maniac.You somehow recognize it but you keep brush it off.You come closer until you saw someone.It is a man...You don't recognize who is it but something got your attention,there are 'something' on the ground and it is in front of the man.You got curious.You come closer and you see...