BEGINNING

I'm here again. In an uncanny place, it's blank as a blank canvas. It's pure white, like I'm in a vacuum that's white not black. I can't help but wonder around the place even though everything I see stays the same. A moment of pure silence and plain white sightings, color rushed through the sky and it's amazing. A gem like crystal appeared and t'was the most magnificent gem I have ever seen in my entire life. That gem fell from the sky onto the ground with a lightning speed, and it made an explosion of color. The plain canvas started to have a shape, a beautiful life and a lot more. Oceans and high mountains sprung out of nowhere just because of the gem that fell and buried itself onto the ground. Making the surrounding a little like earth.

Then, another gem appeared, it was just like the first one but it splitted into two, the both gem did exactly the same thing as the first one, except these gem sprung castles and kingdoms. So there are two kingdom's now. One was colourful and one was black. The kingdoms sprung apart from each other. An unequal distance though. The colorful kingdom has more land mass than the latter.

Then another eight gems appeared, one with a solid color, there were three pairs of colors and one filled with all of the colors, t'was like a rainbow on a stone. Those gems wandered around the whole place and settled apart from each other. There were no two stones that were in the same place or near one another.

Then two gems appeared and settled on the sky, they were like the sun and the moon. Then another two gems appeared and they were the last one's. They were buried again, but now they were near the kingdoms. Yet, a pair of naked eyes can't see them. There grew tree's. Two majestic trees. And each bear fruits. They were the most sacred trees and only chosen people and creatures can see.

All the gems in total were fifteen. The first one was what started it all. It created the bodies of earth and waters. The second and third created castles. The fourth to the eleventh gem scattered around the world. The twelfth and thirteenth created the sun and the moon. The last two created the Trees of lives.

The scenery shifted. I was like in a castle or where the olympian gods would have a discussion. I entered it and wondered about the place when I heard voices of people arguing.

Six people were arguing on a rounded table, each of them sat on thrones, each throne was like made just for the person sitting on it. The people were still blurry to me, and they still remain a mystery.

The scenery changed again and now the whole place is shaking, breaking apart and collapsing into millions of pieces.

A GIRL woke up panting, feeling a bit light headed and dizzy. She was still catching her breath as she looked at her wall clock that says the time is 3:13 am, then she glanced upon her window with her squinty and heavy eyes and saw darkness lit up with the bright crescent moon.

The girl grunted because she knew that she wouldn't and couldn't sleep anymore. She just decided to jog so she got out of her bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After taking a cold shower, the woman was filled with adrenaline, and that adrenaline was rushing through her body fast. She wore her running gear—which were just simple track pants and sports bra with a black zipped sweater and quickly went out of her room to run. She was just following the moon 'til her heart's content and thought about seeing the sunrise so she jogged towards the hill, where the view of the sunrise was spectacular.

When the woman arrives on top of the hill, she settles down and watches the sun rise as she drifts apart from the reality of the cruel world. A moment passed and she went back to her place and cleaned herself.

After showering, she dressed up to go to school. She's on her school uniform, with a big white mask covering the lower part of her face, only showing her eyes and forehead. She brought with her her

trusty fan, slung it to her wrist and went to the dining hall. She saw her family already sitting there and the table was set. Looks like they were just waiting for her. So she joined them at the table and then they greeted each other good morning and started to eat.

She was the one who finished eating first so she excused herself and went to the car, waited for Thea. When Thea went to the car, they left instantly. Then she started listening to One Direction's Night Changes on her earphones, while eyes were shut.

As the song goes on, she opens her eyes facing the window, watching the world outside home and school. She was admiring it but she's sure that Thea is vilifying everything she sees, contrary to her point of view.

Five more tracks and they arrived at school, the girl went out the car as quickly as she possibly could and went straight to her first class. She sitted on her seat and was about to go to nap for a few minutes when noises from each corner of the room were heard and created. And the loudest was coming from the hallway, and boy I tell you, she was really petulant about it. T'was like the student saw God's, for them to be so excited on whatever the hell is happening. Not unlike other students to be curious about it, she just stayed at her seat and stayed where she was and waited for the crowd and whatever was happening to cool down. After a few moments, three tanagers entered the classroom, they were not her classmates though, maybe transferees she thought to herself. She just shrugged the thought of them and closed her eyes to take a nap.

After a few minutes, she woke up when she felt that her subject teacher was entering the classroom. So she composed herself and listened to whatever he had to say.

Her history teacher is in mid twenties and has an average body, he introduced himself as Mr. Quim, maybe for the awareness of the three new students. It's like the middle of the semester, so she really is curious on how they get to enter this university. Mr Quim has a pair of thick lensed eyeglasses.

"'Morning students. To those who don't know, I am Mr. Quim, your professor in history. These young lads beside me are going to stay here for a week for an exchange student program, the school is conducting. It'll only be a short period of time but I hope all of you will get along well. I am expecting each of you to be nice to them." He said then motioned to the students, telling them to introduce themselves.

"Hi! Good Morning! I am Lee Javier, it's nice to see you all!"

"Hello! I'm Lim Villanueva, it's my pleasure to meet you"

"I'm Gab Lopez, good morning!"

Every time one of them finishes talking, all of the girls in my class shout like they are in glee. Kilig ata sila.

You are at the end of this part of the story!

A/N: Typical, right? HAHA. Hope you enjoy reading. XOXO

P. S. SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WORDS AND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS