CHAPTER FIVE

Gab's POV.

The three of us, me, Lee, and Lim are now at the Santiago's residence. Yes, the house of Thea and Thalia, the ones who acquainted us throughout our stay here. But tomorrow, we will do the opposite since our conversation with the dean was exactly three days ago, we are now leaving and going back to Alhenier.

We are here at Santiago's residence because we are waiting for Thea and Thalia. We are going to the airport to fly from the Philippines to Singapore because the main portal is located there.

While we're waiting, my eyes roamed the whole place. A three-story house with a large and grand staircase in the middle. The place was huge and spacious. It was filled with a lot of gold, silver and stones. Diamond was the most evident stone because it was all over the place. Family and self portrait are also in the living room where we are waiting. A large mirror was placed in the wall and a large T. V. Was almost covering the wall opposite of the mirror.

The three of us were sitting on a pricey sofa set, snacks were served and the T. V. Was on. The place was highly ventilated and has a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Damn, these girls are rich.

A few minutes passed and we saw two men coming down the stairs, wearing butler uniforms. They were carrying six large luggages with different shades of blue per piece. The luggages was placed beside us then the men with the butlers uniform bowed to us and then left.

After a few moments we heard mumbling and footsteps coming from the stairs. It was Thea and Thalia with their parents. The girls were wearing simple clothes. Thea has a pretty blue dress. It was lined with silver and embossed with tiny stones. It also has flowers embroidered on to it and the stones that are embedded were acting like the center of those flowers. She also wore stilettos and the things that caught my eyes were her jewelleries. A ring, made with gold, surrounded with blue diamonds and was topped with an aquamarine. Also a bracelet, and a pair of earrings with the same design. But her pendant, it was eye catchingly magnificent.

While Thalia wore a violet dress, lined with gold and has flowers that are made out of sequences. She also wore a pair of violet slippers. I think they were two inches tall. She also has jewellery that are

identical to her sister but in different colors. She also has this, purple clutch bag that looks familiar but it also looks expensive as hell. And of course, her fan and a mask.

Though I'm curious about what she really looks like I didn't bother to nose around and really tried to take that off of her. I just respect her privacy plus, I just really don't know her that well to act like we're close.

I stood up and so did Lee and Lim. We greeted them all good morning and they greeted us back except from Thalia. Nagtanguan lang kami.

I saw Thea and her dad grab two luggages, while her mom and Thalia grab one. Her mom looked at Lee and asked if he would like to help her with the one remaining luggage. So he said yes and grabbed the remaining luggage. We headed toward their front door and we saw a van was waiting for us. They placed the luggages inside the vehicle and they talked.

"Oh, I'm gonna miss my princesses." Their mom said. They hugged and then their father spoke.

"Princesses, don't let anyone bully you okay? Fight back. And take care always" said their father. Fight back?? What?? That's one of the weirdest things I heard coming from a father.

"Yes, dad. And we'll miss you too mom." Sagot naman ni Thea.

"Go ahead Princess, they are waiting for you two. Take care. And if something happens, Thalia, you know what to do" dagdag pa ng tatay nila. Huh, I keep hearing princess from them. Are they that rich to be treated as one? I'm envious.