Chapter Seven:~

I looked at Taehyung's eyes. They were full of worry.

"Taehyung?" I was scared, I was so scared. But the reason was because I was afraid to lose him. Even though he was my teacher, I loved him. He made my heart flutter every time he smiled, giving me that bright smile of his. He made me feel butterflies every time he praised me. But when he kissed my forehead.. I felt shivers, something I never felt before. It was warm.

"Answer me something." Taehyung put his hand on mine and clenched it. "How do you feel right now?"

I chuckled. "There's no words to describe it. "

"Hey.. Jungkook, how do you feel about me?"

He was serious, I knew he was. But I was still scared. What if he'll be disgusted? What if he'll reject me? It was too late to think anyways.

"I like you."

The words echoed around the room, and the answer I was waiting for didn't come.

"No." Taehyung let go of my hand and stood up. "You do not like me, you don't feel anything for me, you hear me?" He yelled, he did.

I couldn't open my mouth to say anything all I could feel was the sourness of my tears.

"You can't feel anything for me, I'm your teacher. I'm sorry for the peck, I shouldn't have done that. I understand you're at that age when you're confused about your sexuality, who you like, but.."

I stood up and ran to the door not letting him finish the sentence. I quietly mumbled a 'goodbye' and left the apartment.

Right now it hurt. Hurt so much. All I did was run nowhere, trying to run away from everything, everyone. No one needed me, no one cared about me. No one worries about me. Why did I even think that Taehyung cares about me? Why didn't I realize that he was being nice because he's my teacher, because I had no friends?

I disappeared into the night, still hurting either because of the arm and Taehyung.

_____________

Sorry for a short chapter but this is just to get ready for the next one, which will be a longer one. Thanks for reading, I'll update soon! <3