Chapter One:~

I stared into the mirror for a few more minutes trying to figure out on which side does my fringe look better. Of course I had to look my best on my first day in new school. I fixed my eye makeup one more time and headed downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was working on her laptop.

"Good morning." I said while picking up my cup and taking a sip of the tea.

No answer.

"I said good morning!" I slammed my hand on the table because this happens every time she's in a bad mood. "Whatever, I'm going."
I picked up my jacket and school bag and opened the door when I heard my mother shout.

"Bye , don't come back home till four in the evening. I don't want you interrupting my work."

Great. A great way to ruin my mood.

I slammed the door behind me and started walking slowly, drifting into my thoughts.

When I reached the school I noticed that it's way bigger than the one I went to in America. Everyone also looked different, they were all cheerful and attractive. They all looked so.. friendly.

I came to my first class late , but gladly the teacher didn't get mad. I introduced myself as formally as I could since we didn't really need to do that in America. It was embarrassing, but I had to do it in every class I attended so later on the introduction just came out naturally. I was also glad that no one really paid much attention to me, they all were focused on their own business.

It was time for the last period , the last introduction finally. The day went pretty well, though I didn't find any friends yet, but it's okay because everything needs time. When the bell rang I walked to my class and what I saw was seniors and no teacher. At first I thought I walked to the wrong classroom so I turned around and headed back to the door, but a familiar voice stopped me.

"Hey!"

That's him, Namjoon. He went to the same school as me back in America, but last year he moved to another country, not telling anyone where. I didn't care, though. More like, I was glad he left the school. Namjoon used to beat me up, cuss at me and the reason was because I'm gay. My high school life there wasn't pleasant.

"It's you!" I saw him creep a smirk. "Guys, he's a homo guy who went to the same school as me."

No. Not again. Stop.

"We meet again!" Namjoon laughed and everyone in the class joined in.

I just bowed and left the classroom. I didn't want to get into a fight, I didn't want to be sad, disappointed with my life once again. Is it that wrong to be interested in same gender? Will something good happen to me today?

_______________________