Chapter 5

TommyInnit POV

It was the soon we were gonna tell them, not exactly looking like the truth but it was. I was guessing some people might think that I was telling the truth since some of them were easily tricked. 

"Are we ready to go yet?" I asked. 

"Yep, just grabbing your chains if we ever need them." Dream grabbed some chains that we used to use for me.

"Alright lets go." Dream said. We walked outside and saw some animals. Luckily no one caught us going in or out this base. 

"Okay, I'll send the message for everyone to go to the cliff beside L'manbergs crater." I said. We made our way there, and I sent the message. I got a bunch of okays, and whys. I didn't explain anything. As soon as we got there, everyone greeted me, and hugged me. I tried to look as nervous as I could.

"Hello everyone," Dream announced, "Tommy has something to tell you guys." I heard Dreams smiling in his voice. 

"U-Uh hey guys!" I pretended I was scared, when really, I couldn't be more calm.

"So.. I thought I w-would finally r-release this..." I tried to make the stutter sound as normal as possible. 

"I j-joined them b-by my own word.." I trailed off and sent the single to Dream I was about to defy them.

"Actually.. you know what. I DIDN'T join on my o-" I got cut off my Dream hitting me. He said was gonna be painful, but I knew that already, he had already taken two of my lives away anyways. 

"Reaally you are gonna do that now? Tommy, Tommy, you only have one life left. You've just screwed this up for yourself." Dream said. He doesn't use Nightmare anymore since the mask he gave me was now the DreamXD mask. 

"D-Dream my friend I am s-" I got cut off my another smack, this time it wasn't Dream, it was Phil, he was part of this plan too now. So we had to have someway to get him involved with us. Everyone gasped at Phil smacking me.

"Seriously Tommy?! We let you out of the chains for once, and this is what you do?! You betray us? No wonder people want you dead. All you do is betray!!!" Phil tried to acted pissed. 

"Phil what the fuck!?" Quackity yelled. Quackity quickly made his way to me. Now was the part where I had to act like I died. 

"I- I guess I was never meant to be." I fell, though I MLG watered and just hid. I got DreamXD's powers so I sent a message to the server that said I died by falling from a high place. 

Quackity POV

"I- I guess I was never meant to be." I gasped and I tried to quickly get over to Tommy. 

TommyInnit fell from a high place 

I started crying. I couldn't stop crying. I just sat there. looking at the edge where Tommy fell off. 

"Tommy..." Was the only thing I could manage out. I was sobbing now. I didn't even cry this much for Schlatt. Tommy made me feel like there was something besides taking control over a damn country to live for. 

Everyone looked at me, I could feel it. I was never the one to cry about anything. 

"Quackity?" I heard Tubbo behind me. 

"Tommy... is... dead..." That was the last thing I said before I passed out. Not only from the thing that just happened, but for everything that has happened lately. 

Tubbo POV

"Tommy... is... dead..." Quackity then passed out on me. I saw his tear stained face, while he was passed out, he was still crying a bit. Then it hit me what he said. 

"...Surely not. This has to be some kind of sick joke. Surely it is." I felt tears start to stream down my face. This is the most I have cried this past year. 

"TOMMY!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and collapsed on my knees. Everyone rushed over to me and Quackity. There were a few items left of Tommy's on the ground. Everyone helped Quackity get to a stable state to wake up. Ranboo came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"He was a great person to you, wasn't he...?" Ranboo even sounded sad, and he hadn't really ever gotten along with him. 

"y-yeah, after all... We were THE Tommy and Tubbo duo..." Ranboo sat beside me. 

"I'm sure that we will make it through this, I know he was your Tommy.. But we can make it through this." I snuggled into Ranboo. (PLATONIC YOU NASTY'S) He hugged me, I felt my hair get slightly wet. I assumed he was crying too. 

"I know he won't go down without a fight, he still had so much he wanted to do. Despite how much he looked like wanted to kill me, we were friends." Ranboo sounded so sad, I wish I could hug him and tell him everything would be alright, but I wasn't even sure myself. Here I was holding on tightly to Ranboo, not even wanting to leave his grasp, to lose another person. 

"He wouldn't want us sad. He was always wanting us to be happy, so he would make jokes even if he was sad." I started to feel myself get tired. Soon enough, I felt myself drift into sleep. 

Philza POV

Everyone looked so upset it almost hurt me, but I knew that this is what we had to do to make sure people would stop chasing after us. I know Tommy got DreamXD's powers, but it still felt too real. I looked over at Techno and he smiled a sad smile, telling me that I should return to them. 

"Hey everyone..." I felt everyone turn their eyes to me, they were all streaming tears, even Punz and Sapnap. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry." Dream looked at me, and I smiled at him reassuring I wouldn't tell them where anything was. 

"I would love to join you get revenge for Tommy's death, yes I had some part in it, but, I never wanted him to die." Techno looked at me, trying to act like he did with Toms, being upset and everything.

"What." Techno said towards me. 

"You practically pushed me into helping Tommy to his death, you want me to just sit here and not take any action?!" I yelled towards Techno. 

TommyInnit POV

Was this apart of the new script? I don't remember Phil betraying us? Maybe h-

"You practically pushed me into helping Tommy to his death, you want me to just sit here and not take any action?!" Oh. He was just faking to make himself go back to the other side in the less sus way possible. He wanted in on their plans and to help us gain. 

"Well, that's what Dream, Wilbur and I are doing, and you don't see us rebelling against ourselves." Oh jeez, this was part of the new script that they just made up.

"You all are psychopaths', that's the difference, I haven't lost my fucking mind Techno!" yep definitely apart of the script. I kept my mouth shut. I got a whisper from Dream. 

Dream whispered to you: Come back as a ghost for a more real effect, you do know how to do that, right?

You whispered to Dream: Yep!

I got the menu open, and switched to ghost mode. 

"Hello?" I talked to the group of people from where Ranboo was standing. 

"Tommy?" I thought about what my ghost was gonna be like, I was only gonna remember the bad things, since I 'died' to a bad situation. In a sad mood. 

"P-please just call m-me Toast..." I hid behind Ranboo, who was holding a passed out Tubbo. 

"Toast.. who's your alive counterpart?" I heard someone ask, I barely remembered his name, but it was Punz. 

"Uhh... I think his n-name was Tommy? That's all I can remember from him getting yelled at by everyone.." Everyone looked a bit dissociated. 

"But uuh- all I remember are the bad things..." I looked around at everyone. I decided that Ranboo would be the only one I don't remember, but felt closest to him. 

"The only person I don't remember is the guy who-who I-I'm hiding behind.. I just feel safe a-around him.." Ranboo smiled a bit. 

"Why is e-everyone cr-crying, surely you haven't been through what AliveInnit had been through, r-right?" Everyone looked slightly disturbed at what I had said. 

"Except.. he never cried. Well he did, but only silently to himself, and on the inside..." Everyone gasped. 

"I remember how he died, because he didn't want to die. He was so sad.. his last thought was... 'Tubbo...'" I looked around. 

"Where is Tubbo... I want to ask him why he exiled his own best friend. What a prick." I looked slightly angry to add to the effect. 

"uhhh... Right here.... and my name is Ranboo. I guess... hello Toast..." I looked at Ranboo. I pretended to look slightly confused.

"Since I can only remember bad things, does that mean that maybe I had some good times with him..?" I looked around. 

"Nope! Absolutely none! He was the worst to everyone. He never should have been on the SMP." Dream smiled. I could see through his mask because I was wearing the DreamXD mask.

"O-oh. I must have been the closest to you because I have a mask that looks almost exactly like yours... But I remember the most bad things happening with you." Everyone looked at the mask I was wearing. They all looked slightly confused. 

"That's not the mask you forced on Tommy, Dream.." Dream looked at them, and frowned. 

"He broke the last one thanks to you guys chasing us." Dream looked back over at me.

"Come here, Toast. Trust me, I won't do anything bad.." Dream tried to sound innocent but everyone saw through his lies. 

"o-okay.." I went over to him. He grabbed me. Even though I was a ghost, I was like Ghostbur, still slightly solid. He hugged me. 

"You belong with me. These are the people that blew up your country, Tommy." Dream smiled manically under his mask. 

"wh-what..?" I tried to sound slightly sad. Then I heard someone grunting, and then heard a familiar voice yell something. 

"FUCK YOU DREAM, GET AWAY FROM HIM TOMMY!! HE IS THE ONE THAT HURT YOU THE MOST!!!" It was Tubbo.

A/N I tried to make this chapter long to make up for the short ones.