Chapter 2 - Mundane Mondays

Jessica was very confused. She folded the note over and crumpled it up, putting it in her trouser pocket. She walked over to math class thinking about who it is from. Although it had a D at the end, it was probably from Jamie and Leo, she thought. They were very childish and it wouldn't be out of reach for them to do something like this. 

She wasn't ready for another man anyways. She was never very fond of men romantically. She never felt a spark with one. Her parents told her it was just because she hadn't found the right man.

She didn't give too much thought to the note and just got her math over with. Her math class was a double period, which wasn't very exciting, especially first thing on a Monday morning. She didn't have interest in math anyways, she much preferred music class over anything. 

During her math, Jamie and Leo had a double period of History. They were learning about the Holocaust, but Jamie had no interest in learning about other's suffering.

He messed around with his biro in his dry, crusty hands and he smelt some ink.  He looked down and the pen was leaking a dark blue liquid. A measurable amount got on his hands. The bell chimed. Instead of doing the normal thing of washing his hands, he just ripped a page from his history book quickly and dabbed it on his hand to get rid of the excess ink. He then ran out of the class.

As Jessica walked out of her class she saw someone ran in. They went into a schoolbag and ran back out with a piece of paper in their hand. She just assumed it was someone who forgot something in their bag because she couldn't see them.

She walked into the lunch hall to get some food to eat. Then, Leo tripped her while she was going into the line. Everyone in the football team swaddled into a circle and spat on her . As they pointed at her she felt humiliated and wanted a black hole to swallow her. She felt so humiliated but didn't let that get the best of her. She knew she will get her revenge when the timing would be right.

A teacher  called Mrs. Stephanie stepped in and broke the group up. She was a sweet teacher and didn't like to punish children, instead give them positive reinforcement. In this situation though, it wouldn't have done any harm to give them some good punishment. 

She went about her day getting lookhad no classes with Jamie or Leo in them. When the final bell rang she walked out of school and back home. She liked home time because she got some time in the fresh air.

During lunchtime she would usually stick around the bathroom after eating because she didn't have many friends. She was quite introverted. The bathrooms and the hallways certainly didn't have good, fresh air so it was nice to finally breathe in the outdoors. It boosted her mood to get out of school as well. She felt happier now and she started to learn her own worth after not having that negativity in her ear all day from 

When she got home she as got her dinner and done her homework. After she stuck in her fake air pods and listened to some Queen. Her favourite song to listen to after school was "I Want To Break Free" because she wanted to break free from school, but any Queen song was good to her. She would listen to them since she was young and would write music since the age of ten. Queen inspired her and relaxed her. She idolised them since no age.

She got ready for bed and then as she was trying to fall asleep she remembered, tomorrow she had English with Jamie and Leo