꧁ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 2 ꧂

██████████████]99%

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Error stood in the doorway to the not so lucky rabbit's room. It was a cute sight to see all of his children surrounded around him. Error walked over to them and sat on the floor with his head resting on his arms. His eyes slowly start to shut as he feel pressure next to his head.

𓅓

Oswald looked over at one of his bunny children, he patted one of their heads when they started purring. Oswald eyes widened a bit as he remembered his beloved ex wife who he loved oh so dearly. Then it hit him, there were guest and one of them had... That God awful illness. He had a panic attack and couldn't even protect his own children from that awful scene. He never wanted them to see what he had too, he looked away from from his child and noticed another cartoon being surrounded by his children. By the looks of it, it was a he and a skeleton cartoon. He'd never seen such a cartoon before, one with tear marks going down his face and different colored bones and hands. His nails seemed sharp as well, he could terrify anyone with his looks alone. Yet his bunny children surrounded him as well. It almost made him want to smile again.

Oswald sat up and bent over the sleeping skeleton in question. Until said skeleton's eyes opened, it gave oswald a shock not expecting him to be awake. But what really cought his attention was his eyes. Not only was his arms and hands different colors but so were his eyes. They were so beautiful in oswald eye's

 They were so beautiful in oswald eye's