twenty one

fuck off

/fak-of/
intransitive verb
synonym: get lost, stay away

1. to go away -usually used as an angry command.

"you can just fuck off."

Jennie,

CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX 3:49 PM, Tuesday

CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX
3:49 PM, Tuesday

Lisa was sleeping peacefully beside me.

Her chest rose up and down when she breathes, and her eyes were slightly opening.

She was not naked; she was on her bra and underwear - contrast to me who was naked as the day I was born. I pulled the sheets from her body, examining her.

She was perfection. It would sound like I was an addict saying this, but I sure love every curves that makes up her body. The mole on her neck, which I absolutely love (to be honest - I spend time licking on that mole every time we get on it, just because it was hella sexy). Then the mole just below her right breast. Her curvy sides, and her ass that was the nicest I have ever seen.

She looked exhausted, it was funny because I was sure that I was the one who needs to have my vocal chords checked from all the loud moaning and shouting, but now she looks like she's been through worst.

Her breathing changed, and I was sure she was awake, "Hey." I said.

"Hello." she smiled and gave me a kiss, "Are you hungry? I'm sure you are. You didn't eat lunch."

"Poor sandwich, neglected on the oven." I giggled.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." she said and she was about to stand up but I held on her arm to pull her back to bed.

"Lili, tell me what's up." I said, sensing a talk was needed.

"Nothing,"

"Why are you trying to hide it from me?" I asked, hurt. Why was she hiding?

"I just.... I don't wanna run and tell you about it like a - like a kid bullied by someone," she said, with her head bend down.

I went near her and pressed a kissed on her cheeks, "Please tell me. I won't judge, not ever."

"Can we eat first? I'm sure as hell you'll come running down when I tell you." she bargained.

I nodded, "You'll tell me after, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah," she said and stood up again picking up a shirt from my closet, "Wear it."

"Won't you rather like it if I go around naked?" I teased.

"Yes, but like I said I'm sure you'll come running out of your condo once I say it. Atleast you'll be running out with clothes on." she said and laughed before disappearing out my room and I stood up to get dressed.