P2Ch8

A/N Alright, next time I'm gone for a month PLEASE JUST SCREAM AT ME I PROMISE IT WORKS STOP BEING WHOLESOME I DON'T DESERVE IT! Honestly considered killing Natsu a little bit just because but maybe not we don't know.<--- I blame the little nightmares soundtrack for that one...

(#Figure it out)?????? POV 

The world spun around like a roller coaster with every blink, his head might as well be plastered to what he assumed to be a pillow beneath him. It was dark, he couldn't see straight, he felt sick and dizzy but when he closed his eyes the room only became clearer, and the ceiling was covered in knifes pointed down at him. He opened his eyes and the scene didn't change, it was as real as it could get. Blood flooded the room and rose quickly, but he was stuck, stuck in this bed with no one to help, and the room, it was alive. Even if he could swim up to breath he'd be impaled, and he felt it with the simple thought, the blades, they were familiar.

The blood rose at an alarming rate and completely consumed him, he couldn't breathe. He gasped tried to yell but he was stuck. The blood, it was in his throat and he couldn't move, he couldn't do anything. He felt his eyelids give up on him and soon found it easy to relax and let go of the panic. Drifting away from any form of consciousness, he even felt like he was drifting away from unconsciousness as well. He was no longer stuck.

Lucy's POV

Lucy jumped awake at the sounds of frantic beeping and footsteps all around her, she'd decided to stay the night in case he woke up. The unoccupied hospital bed in the corner of the room was where Ava had let her sleep instead of kneeling at the bedside as she had been doing. Lucy flew out of the bed to get a closer look but stayed far enough back not to get in the way. Had he woken up and panicked? It would explain the heart beat.  Lucy watched as they performed a much more violent version of CPR than she'd originally imagined it to be, his head was on his side and he wasn't breathing.

He'd started choking again hadn't he? Adrenaline flooded her veins, making her feel icy and frantic, she didn't have anything useful she could do with her nervous energy so she tapped her foot and played with her fingers trying not to interrupt the desperate nurses at his side. Natsu suddenly coughed and gasped but the air was barely being forced through. One of the doctors held a towel up to his face while the other two sat him up against the bedpost behind him. The towel quickly became soaked red as he coughed and hacked more and more, it seemed as though it would never end. Lucy flinched with every new fit before his monitor lacrima went back to a steady pace.

The nurses left, and Lucy dared to creep to his bedside and to her great surprise, his eyes were open. He looked at her, but not in the eyes and he was searching her face like he was trying to find them. Now that he was here, awake, all of the things she'd planned on saying either left her memory or sounded especially stupid. "Natsu, can you hear me?" She asked lightly. His brows furrowed and he groaned. His hand slowly found it's way to her and he grabbed her arm, his hand was warm and full of life despite the moons glow on his skin making it look ghostly. His eyes widened suddenly and met her gaze and for a moment she thought he might say something. But his gaze tore away from hers, his eyelids slowly blinked closed and his grip on her arm loosened.

It felt like she sat there forever, waiting for him to wake up again but he only stirred. She finally gave up and pulled his hand away when the clock hit 2 AM, but just as she walked away, she heard a mumble from behind her she could barely make out.

"I'm stuck"

A/n Soooo was it worth the wait or nahhhh?