Chapter 10

A/N HI

Gray's POV

Although he was no longer sweaty, he was now starving and banging his head on the wall hoping to open some secret door to make up for his lost brain cells. He was all done searching for ways to get out and avoiding the thought of going back into the laundry-shoot-of -hell but came to the conclusion that he would eventually have to go back in there. Key Word: eventually.

Gray stopped torturing his poor forehead and laid back from the wall seeing a thin square above him blending into the rest of the dull room. Was that some type of passage out of here? He smiled wide and tried to jump to the ceiling to test whether or not he could push or pull it open. There was no visible handle so pulling was out, the room was barely too tall to jump up and push it.

Gray thought it also may have been a possibility that there was literally nothing there but there was no plan C and B was out of the question, Gray notoriously stared a bullet into the shoot he had squeezed out of. He kept on jumping, trying to reach the ceiling but to no avail. Was this room getting smaller? He had noticed a slight difference in the perimeter of the room finding it was more of a rectangle than a square now.

The hole in the wall now looked closer to the corner of the room and Gray soon realized that he was now in a whole different kind of trap. This was much less assuming though, and now that he had a time limit everything changed, and he was now using the -conveniently closer- walls to try and jump horizontally as his only chance of escape that he was willing to use.

Gray decided that he wouldn't waste his energy now so he sat on the floor and waited for the walls to get closer making an easy escape. Gray got lost in thought, was Juvia alright? He shook his head and redirected it towards are my friends alright? Chewing his lip he wondered if all of them had been put in similar confinements or if their experiences were different. Soon he was wondering if they would make it out, would we all be there walking home? 

Gray flinched as he felt something touch his foot and looked up from his daze finding that the wall was at least 6 feet closer and now he could see the movement clear as glass. He jumped to his feet and mentally smacked himself for not noticing. He used the ever-closing walls to his advantage and was able to use them to climb up to the ceiling just as he had hoped.

He reached the ceiling and bashed it with his elbow and sure enough, it broke through revealing a small vent-like passage. Gray groaned realizing that this was no different from what he had entered through but he didn't really have a choice anyway. He entered the small vent and felt like he was forgetting something, he looked down just in case but what was left of the room closed off completely and he sighed, maybe it wasn't that important.

He wondered as he crawled whether this vent would lead him out of.... whatever this was or if he would walk right into yet another death trap. If he did get out, what would he do? Save his friends? Get help from the outside? He wasn't in any position to be thinking like that although it was probably a good thing to consider beforehand. What's happening to Juvia right now? He bit his lip once again trying to direct his thoughts towards the entire group but he kept singling her out.

All of a sudden, he remembered, His shirt. Gray chuckled, it definitely wasn't important. 

 A/N As you may have noticed I'm horrible at thoughts and action at the same time(basically I suck at dialogue)