06

play the song abovewhen you see this symbol [ ♪ ]below for some bgm !______________________________

play the song above
when you see this symbol [ ♪ ]
below for some bgm !
______________________________

CHAPTER SIX
______________________________

HIS ATTENTION went to the purple-haired boy beside his desk—who had called him. "you seem to have developed a bond with l/n," he spoke. miyamura's head tilted to the side, waiting for the boy in front of him to continue.

he sighed, "do you feel something towards her?" he asked the ravenette. "feel something?" he trailed off. "uhm.. like, do i like her?" the ravenette asked.

an irk mark appeared on the purple-haired boy, "yeah.." he looked away. "do you... perhaps, have feelings for her?" miyamura asked. ishikawa's head immediately turned to miyamura's direction, "no.." he spoke as he blushed.

"your face tells me you do..."

he looked down, trying to hold his words in. "you know, i like hori.. I'll admit she is prettier, but.." he sighed, "i need to stay faithful..." the purple-haired boy added.

they were the only students in the classroom since the others were taking their break. some were eating, some went home and who knows where the others were.

"when are you planning to confess to her?"

his gaze went to a familiar figure of a person who was at the front gates, with her two friends. miyamura felt a little ache as he saw you laughing and smiling with your male friend.

the purple-haired boy noticed and grinned as he glanced at the direction where his friend was looking at. "getting jealous, are we now?" then, the ravenette glared at his friend.

"eon, shut the fuck up!" you exclaimed when eon was teasing you about him. "you sure you aren't catching feelings, y/n~?" the ravenette asked and playfully nudged you.

both of your friends received a death glare from you. "i'm going to fucking kill you bo—" a honk interrupted you from speaking any further.

girls started to flock around the vehicle. you sighed and walked closer to the vehicle as the driver rolled down the window.

this commotion caught the two's attention—who was on the balcony of their classroom. "who is that?" the purple-haired boy asked. miyamura's brows furrowed and examined the vehicle.

he was wearing a black button down shirt with its two buttons unbuttoned at the top—partnered with light beige shorts and white sneakers.

you went in and sat down on the passenger seat, epn and yuko following you and sitting at the backseat, you all inhaled the minty and manly scent of your older brother's car.

"how's my little sister?"

you rolled your eyes and groaned, which made him grin. "due to it being your lunch break, wanna eat somewhere?" he asked and you all heard a stomach rumble from the back.