27 (M)

First of all... THANK YOU

For your love, your patience...

Like I genuinely CRIED yesterday, coz you guys are so fucking sweet and I don't deserve you...

I...

Okay pehle chapter padhlo, phir baat krte hain....

__________________________________

Raat ka samaye tha...

Almost sab sone chale gaye the, bss Hobi, Tae, Jimin and Jungkook were here, in the kitchen, drinking Banana Milk, and discussing their plan, jo undone kal execute krna tha.

"I really find your plan boring." Tae said with a pout. "Mera waala zyaada exciting tha."

"Taejinder puttar, ham yahan tere bachon ke birthday celebration ki planning ni kr rahe, jo kuchh adventurous ya excitement waala krein. Jb tere bache honge na, tab main unka birthday horror house mein ban waaunga okay?" Jungkook said with a huge bunny smile, as if talking to a kid and Tae nodded excitedly.

Jimin just sighed and Jungkook looked at him and stroked his cheek a bit, "Babe... it's gonna be okay, sab smoothly ho jaayega, don't worry." He said and kissed Jimin's temple before his hand shifted to Jimin's thigh, and he looked back at Hobi to continue the plan, but then,

"Aaah~" Jimin moaned and all the other three pair of eyes widened, snapping their heads towards Jimin, who had his eyes closed, a small frown of pleasure, and biting his bottom lip. Okay, the expression was far from something innocent.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook said and moved his hand from Jimin's thigh, but Jimin held it firmly and put it on his own bulge in his pants, where he was hard like a rock.

Jungkook mouth fell open and he forgot how to breathe. Tae and Hobi looked at them and then at Jungkook's frightened expressions, along with Jimin's expressions filled with sin.

Jimin snapped his head suddenly towards Jungkook, "Fuck me. Now."

Hobi and Tae got up in a fraction of a second, unki chairs hi neeche gir gayi. They both gulped and looked at Jungkook, "H-Ham chalte hain." Hobi said and pulled Tae along with him, out of the kitchen.

Jungkook still didn't know what to say and when he turned back at Jimin, Jimin was already in the process of sitting on his lap.

"J-Jimin.. Baby... you okay-"

"I said fuck me damn it!" Jimin spat impatiently and started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook tried to stop him with horrified eyes, "J-Jimin... baby... r-room mein chalein? Aise khullam khulla-"

"Nahi! Yahi pe!" Jimin said angrily and shifted down on the ground. Ab woh floor pe apne knees pe baitha tha, Jungkook's shirt completely unbuttoned, and abhi Jimin was in the process of unbuttoning his Pants too.

"Jimin!" Jungkook shrieked when Jimin finally managed to unzip his pants and take out his member.

Jimin was basically under the table, and Jungkook's arms were still on the table. Jungkook had somehow managed to button his shirt again, but koi Faida nahi, because soon...

Jimin started stroking Jungkook's dick.

"J-Jimin... s-slowly baby... " Jungkook hissed, his eyes closing subconsciously. He bit his lip, to stop himself from moaning out loud.

Meri Girlfriend Ka Bhai [Jikook] (Desi) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें