13

Jimin closed his door silently, making sure not to wake anyone up. Raat ke lag-bhag 2 baj rahe the, iss time pe toh ullu bhi so rahe honge, par Jimin bhai saab ko neend hi ni aari thi. And woh bss karwatein badalte ja rahe the. Toh finally, he gave up on his mission to sleep and decided to go to the person jo uske deemag mein pichle kayi ghanton se baitha hua tha. Jeon Jungkook.

He tip toed towards Jungkook's room, and silently opened the door, to find Jungkook lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone with a prominent frown. Jimin bit his lip, and slowly entered the room and closed the door. This finally got Jungkook's attention.

Jimin looked down because Jungkook's frown even deepened on seeing him. He made his way to the bed nervously.

Jungkook ki aankhein bss Jimin ko follow kr ri thi jb woh bed ki opposite side pe aake baitha, and started fiddling with the hem of his shirt, still biting his lip.

"Tum.. Tum soye ni?" Jimin asked hesitantly in a small voice.

Jungkook ka frown shoooo gayab and he bit his lip to suppress his smile. Saara gussa ek taraf, but this was the first time Jimin was talking to him so timidly. Jungkook wanted to squeal!! He looked so damn cute.

"Nhi.. Neend ni aari thi. Tum kyun ni soye?" Jungkook asked in a stern deep voice. Thankfully Jimin had his back towards Jungkook, warna Jungkook ke expression se usse pata chal jata, ki Jungkook kitni mushkil se apni smile control kr ra hai.

Jimin just shrugged and there was silence in the room again.

"Lisa... bss... apni sari dikhane aayi thi mujhe.... hamare... b-beech mein... kuch.. kuch hua ni..." Jimin said, with a red blush on his cheeks. Usko khudd ni pta tha woh Jungkook Jungkook explanation kyun de ra tha, bss de ra tha. He just felt like he should.

Jungkook smirked , but then again turned into expressionless. He sighed. " Aur yeh tum, Mujhe kyun bata rahe ho?" Jungkook asked, with a deep yet teasing voice.

Jimin was a tomato by now, still not facing Jungkook, "Mujhe bss...laga... ki tumhein neend ni aari hogi. Toh maine socha, koi... koi misunderstanding na ho toh-"

Jimin stopped when he felt some movement on the bed. He just gulped, not daring to turn around. But then yelped in surprise, with wide eyes, when he was pulled down on the bed. His back laying on the bed, with Jungkook hovering over him.

"Pyaar krte ho tum usse?" Jungkook asked in hushed, yet sexy voice, looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

"H-Huh?" Jimin asked, his eyes still wide, hands in small fists on his chest. He looked so small compared to Jungkook, who looked like a wolf, ready to pounce on his prey.

"Pyaar krte ho Lisa se?" Jungkook whispered again, his face going closer to Jimin's.

"M-Main... M-Main-"

"Love marriage hai ya arranged ?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin just gulped, he was sweating badly and blushing furiously.
"A-Arranged..." He finally whispered back.

Jungkook smirked and leaned even more towards Jimin's face. "That means... you are single." He said and finally captured Jimin's lips with his own.

Jimin wanted to protest, he really wanted to, but instead, he closed his eyes and kissed back. He knew this isn't right, but this felt so right. Ever since their first kiss, he has dreamt about Jungkook doing things to him, every single night. But he won't admit this OFCOUSE.

Finally what felt like years, Jungkook pulled back, leaving behind a panting Jimin beneath him. Jimin's lips were red and swollen and his eyes were glossy. His cheeks red too and he looked so damn small.

Jungkook smirked. "I changed my mind." He said again and sat up now.

This is when realization hit Jimin like a truck and sat up with the speed of light. He touched his lips and his eyes widened.

"I changed my decision of us being just friends." Jungkook continued, looking at Jimin who looked at him and immediately shook his head.

"N-No.. Nhi Jungkook! Yeh galat hai! I... I cannot cheat on Lisa-"

"Oh come on! You are not cheating on her! Tum abhi bhi single ho.. atleast jab tak tumhari shadi ni hoti..." Jungkook said as a matter of fact. "And now as you kissed me back, I know you don't love her. Toh... bss 3 mahine. 3 mahine ka time do mujhe Jimin. Just... Just let me show you how much I love you." Jungkook said sincerely and tried to touch Jimin's cheek, but Jimin flinched and got up.

"No Jungkook! Yeh galat hai! Meri shadi Lisa se hone waali hai! Tum meri behan ke boyfriend ho! What... Whatever happened just now, was.. was just an accident! Nothing else!" Jimin said, panting and talking as if trying to convince himself.

Jungkook stood up too and snickered. "Kis se jhooth bol re ho Jimin? Hm?" He said and stepped towards Jimin who stepped back and after a few seconds, hit the wall.

Now Jimin was trapped between Jungkook and the wall. "You know what ? Galti meri hai, mujhe apne pyaar ki kurbani deni hi ni chahiye thi, especially ek aisi ladki ke liye jisko hindi tak theek se bolni ni aati." He snickered. " but... it's never to late baby. Ab bhi kuch ni bigda. And ab toh baat mere pyar ki hai. Jo main leke hi rahoonga. Ab chahe beech mein Lisa aaye, rose aaye, ya tera pappa aaye....

Dulha toh ham le jaayeinge..."

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I just imagined ki smut chapters mein kya hoga... and meri maa kassam hassi ni ruk ri🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like "Y-Yes~ right there~"

Will become..

"H-Haan~ bss wahi~"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh bhai maro mujhe maaro!

Meri Girlfriend Ka Bhai [Jikook] (Desi) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें