Prologue | Take me backstage

Prologue

Take me backstage

I puckered my lips, spreading the fresh layer of lipstick I applied on my lips. I smiled as I placed my lipstick back in my pouch. I looked down at my outfit and felt satisfied. I wore short denim shorts, a band tee, black vans, a fedora hat and a black leather jacket that swallowed up the small frame of my body.

I walked to the concert area, I was early so there was not much people. I went to the VIP section which had cost me months of hard work to get the ticket to, I would have been here with my bestfriend, Lyric, but she came down with a cold. Leaving me alone, with no one to scream with . I waited there as people fill the arena, as the screaming started, as the lights blinked, flickered and changed colors. Then I screamed out his name. The guitarist's name, the man of my fantasies.

"Michael!" I shouted like the crazy fangirl I am.

Adrenaline shot through my body like a bullet through thin cloth. They entered the stage and the crowd chanted 5 seconds of summer.

I started to chant along. Their eyes swooped the audience and they smiles, my eyes came in contact with Michael's and I could feel my insides melting.

They started to sing the first song and the fam silenced, singing along, pure happiness on their faces as they see their idols on stage. I smiled to myself, feeling the tears streaming down my face as I saw the people who had been my rock for so long. I raised my hands to the stage where Michael was, he held it and smiled at me, then went back to running around the stage and playing the guitar, living this moment.

The concert ending broke my heart, but I went to the back exit where they would go out of. The fam was lined up properly and was waiting for them. I was at the end of the line and I saw their familiar mops of hair taking pictures with the fans. After what seemed like years, they finally got to me. I was shaking out of nervousness and I was hyperventilating on the inside but I tried to stay cool.

"Hey" I smiled as I greeted Calum and pressed the record button of my camera. "Say hi" I said to him as I smiled into the camera, he smiled too, his eyes squinting and his teeth showing.

"Hiiii." Calum said into the camera. "Thanks for the support guys, love you." He said and kissed my cheek and that just added to my nervousness and he left.

"Hey sweetie." Ashton greeted as he saw me smile at him while he was going through the line. "Uhmmm... Say hi?" I smiled at him.

"Hello world, I'm Ash. Thank you so very much for the love and support. You guys are awesome!" He said as he smiled into the camera. "You too, love. Thank you for the support." He said and hugged me, he said bye and went on with the line.

"There's Luke." I said into the camera. Luke walked over to me since I was next. "Wow, I suddenly feel small." I said to him, the camera capturing every single moment.

"Well you are small." He laughed at me, making me proud of myself. I made Luke fucking Hemmings laugh. I laughed along with him and he said hi to the camera. "Thanks Luke." I said and smiled as he went to the next person in line.

Then, there comes Michael.

I felt thankful since my hands became less clammy and I became calm. "Hey."

"Hey, I'm Amber." I smiled at him. "I love your music."

He smiled at me too "Thanks. I appreciate it."

I couldn't resist it I felt my knees getting weak and Michael must've sensed it too. He held me up by my elbows. There it was, the urge to do something to him. I inched my lips near his ear. "Take me backstage" I whispered seductively and pulled back.

He was still holding my elbow with a smirk on his face.

"I'll see you there, second show."