Fast? Fast

Chapter one

Fast? Fast

I took a deep breath. I was standing in front of his dressing room. I knocked on his door with condom in my hand to ask him to do me. "Hello???" I asked.

"Who is it?" A voice with a hint of an Australian accent asked from beyond the door.

"Amber." I said. "I asked to be taken backstage? You slipped a pass and a ticket in my pocket yesterday." I said and heard the door knob being opened vigorously.

He opened the door his hand through his lilac hair while he was sweaty as fuck and shirtless. He smirked at me. "Welcome backstage." He said, licking his lips and staring at me like fresh meat, I liked it.

WARNING: The following scene is not suitable for fans below 16

He held me by my forearm and dragged me inside, locking the door behind him. He sat me down a dressing chair and he kneeled down. He lowered the chair using the lever under it, now we were eye to eye.

I felt dragons breathing fire in my stomach. I knew it wasn't eight, but it just feels so good. He leaned over to me and kissed my lips as if he was eating it.

He ran his hands up and down my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We were kissing vigorously and he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I didn't grant. I felt him smirk against my lips and he graced my breasts with his glorious touch, he took the opportunity and plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I gasped from the sparks which I've only read in books. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him as our tongues fought for dominance.

He eventually won and I rolled my head back, as he lifted up my skirt and massaged my clitoris, my skimpy underwear the only thing in between. My toes curled out of pleasure and I looked down at him smirking at me. He pulled down my underwear, leaving my leather boots on and rubbed my slit up and down, applying pressure to my sensitive spot.

He put in a finger and pumped it inside and out, making lewd sounds. He added two more fingers and soon he had three fingers inside me and he was pumping fast. But it wasn't enough.

"Faster..." I groaned out as I looked at him.

"Fast?" He said, licking his lips.

"Fast."

He did as I said and went faster. I leaned over as his fingers demolish the walls of my virginity. Yes, virginity. 

He leaned over to my core and licked it, he circled his tongue around my clit while he pumped his fingers inside me. He did this until I felt my legs become weak and I put my hands on my forehead, panting like crazy.

He stood up and motioned for me to do the same, I stood up with him supporting me by my elbows. Come to think of it, he did that when I first met him too. A habit? 

He sat down and he made me straddle him, I looked into his eyes and they were dark and full of want. That can't be, right? He always does this, and I know that.

"Hey... I'm a virgin." I said to him.

He smirked at me, "Let me take it, then."

I took him inside me in one go and just sat down like that with fresh blood between my legs because it's my first time. I closed my eyes and adjusted to his length. I burried my nose in his neck and he smelled so good, I nibbled on his neck out of nervousness. Once I adjusted to his size I started moving a little, my hands on his shoulder. I moved faster and I could notice his eyes were now closed as I looked up. He groaned loudly. "Sh-Should I stop? Am I doing something wrong?" I stutter.

"You're doing it too good to be wrong." He said to me and held my hips, moving me faster.

We moved our hips against each other as we felt our climax. We groaned and he came inside me, I let him because it's my safe week.

Explicit content doooone

We stayed like that for a few minutes until a knock was heard throughout the room. "Michael? Get out of there, we're in stage in five minutes." I hear Calum say outside. 

"Yeah, Just a second." He said and I stood up but he pulled me down and pecked my lips.

"Can I get some numbers? I don't know how to count." He said.

I giggled at him and told him my number. I stood up and looked for tissues, I saw one on the table near the chair we did it on. "Can I take home that chair?" I asked, grabbing tissues from the box.

He laughed at me. "Sure, babe. Sure." He said and started dressing.

I wiped my private part and dressed up. He got out first and told me that I should go out in five minutes so that no one would suspect anything. I did as he told me and went to the concert, smiling to myself as I felt my sore core throb everytime I step and jump to the music. Michael leaned down and I noticed kissmarks on his neck. Shit.

I threw the scarf around my neck and he saw me did it. He looked at me curiously and I motioned to his neck. I saw him curse under his breath and he picked it up, quickly wrapping it around his neck as if nothing happened.

I laughed, this boy... He's a sex beast, yet an angel at the same time.

My brown scarf completely clashed with his outfit, but it suited him. I don't know why.

He ran around the stage, smiling genuinely. He was happy, this is where he belongs.

That was a one time only deal with no strings attached.

I'm okay with it...

I really am.

To him, I'm just another groupie... Aren't I?