Chapter 5

"Krishna?!" Both yelled in shock

"Ha Krishnaye! Deyyam kanipichinatlu gattla arustundruenti?!" Said Krishna, raising his brows.

("Ha I am Krishna! What happened to you both?! You guys were screaming as if I was a ghost!" Said Krishna, raising his brows.)

"Em chepamantavura anta Jaggu valle vadanna second showki tesukukelindi adikuda horror cinemaki podunna effects saripodannatu!" Replied Varun, still terrified by the events of the day.

("What can I say, Jaggu forced me to watch a horror movie as if morning's horror effects weren't enough!" Replied Varun, still terrified by the events of the day)

"Ayina appatinudi nane antavvemi? Vasanta Mandiram hospital ayinappudu ela pani chestav?! Daniki edi training anuko saripotundi!" Suggested Jaggu.

("Why are you nagging me, Varun? How will you work when Vasanta Mandiram turns out to be a hospital?! Think of this as a training session!" Suggested Jaggu.)

"Ha edi emaina kabaddi competitiona? Training annukunedaniki!" Exclaimed Varun.

("Is it a Kabaddi competition to think of it as training?!" Exclaimed Varun.)

"Kabaddi kakapote deyyamtho operation anuko. Andarini save cheyyadamkadu ninu nuvvu ne bhayala nunchi kapaduko chalu" said Jaggu storming off to her room.

("If not Kabaddi, think of it as an operation with the ghost. Learn to face your fears Varun that's more than enough" said Jaggu storming off to her room.)

"Anta nivallane ra!" Varun blamed Krishna on his way to his room.

("It's all because of you Krishna!" Varun blamed Krishna on his way to his room)

"Edi bagundi meru iddaru kotladukonni madhyalo nannantara!" Stated Krishna.

("That's great! You two had fought like kids and now you're blaming me?!" Stated Krishna. )

Well it's a new day with new chaos. It's been a routine for everyone to gather around the parapet and sketch new ideas for the mission 'Krishna's wedding'.

"Enti inka tagaleda na meda kopam?" Asked Varun

("Are you still mad at me Jaggu?" Asked Varun )

"Emchesta tirchukunedaniki kabaddi match ledukada" muttered Jaggu.

("What can I do? There is no kabaddi match to vent my anger on the ground" muttered Jaggu)

"Jaggu..."

"Jagguuuu....."

"Eh! Apandi mi gola! Mundu idea unte cheppandi. Tirikaga malla godava paddandi!" Yelled Balraju.

("Eh! Stop your nonsense! First come up with an idea then fight as long as you two want!" Yelled Balraju.)

"Naku teliyadu. Naku akaliestundi! Mi tippalevo mere paddandi" said Jaggu and left to eat something with Apsara.

("I don't know. I'm hungry! You guys carry on without me" said Jaggu and left to eat something with Apsara.)

"Jaggu! Jaggu!" Varun called after her, poor him he really did get on her nerves.

"Varun bhaiya aagu, ekadiki?" Asked Balraju.

("Varun bro stop! Where are you going?" Asked Balraju.)

"Adi...Jaggu..." he mumbled.

("That...Jaggu..." he mumbled.)

"Everything will be alright when she eats. Stop worrying and give me an idea. Meanwhile I'll bring the sunnundallu ( Sunnundallu is Andhra Pradesh's famous laddu made with Urad Dal) to eat," replied Balraju.