Epilogue

For the next few weeks after sleeping with Jared, Misha began to feel worse and worse. He developed a rash on his sausage that spread all over his body. His face became disfigured, and his hip got weaker each day. When he finally sucked it up and visited the doctor, he was told he only had a few months to live, and had to spend those months in excruciating pain. Apparently, there were toxic juices in his bloodstream that had absorbed through his dick when he fucked Jared. It was too late to do anything about it now.

Misha decided to spend the rest of his life - however short it may be - milking Jared and Jensen for clout. He berated, raped, and beat Jared constantly, until he was a bloody mess. And of course he continued to make gross advances and innuendos towards Jensen, conveniently captured on camera for his cult known as the Mishamigos. He didn't have much time left on earth, but at least he could ruin his costars' lives for just a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was when they were filming episode 18 of season 15 that Misha's body began to shut down. "I love you", Cas choked out to Dean. Suddenly, his body disintegrated, Jaredina's juices eating him from the inside. All that was left was an ugly trenchcoat and a pile of foul-smelling powder in his place. Jaredina's plan had succeeded. Mishap Coffins was no more.