The Wrath of Jaredina

Jaredina was furious. The season four gag reel had caught on camera the very moment that triggered her anger: when that new actor, Mishap or whatever his name was, pushed her favourite client's face into his crotch. Jensen wasn't into microscopic dick, he was a tits and ass man — her tits and ass.

So, she spent years plotting her revenge. No one messed with her favourite boy toy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were currently filming season 14. "Sam" was Justin Smith in this episode, and was perched on top of Cas trying to stab him. While Jaredina wished her hand would "slip", she knew she had to hold back her urges. Her clit was throbbing just thinking about it, but she had something much better in store for Mishap. She bent down to kiss him, rile him up, and could feel his mini excitement in his pants. She deserved an Oscar for not gagging, but she was the best actor on the show, after all.

Later that day, Jaredina knocked on Mishap's door. It opened and she was yanked inside and slammed against the wall. "Jared..." Mishap grunted, rubbing against her. "I know you want me".

Jaredina suppressed her lunch attempting to come back up. Instead, she turned up her flirty side. Mishap put his hands on her thighs and she took the cue, lifting her legs to wrap them around his waist. As soon as she did, they both collapsed. There was an audible crack sound as they fell to the floor in a heap.

"My hip!" Mishap cried. "You fat bitch!" he slapped Jaredina in the face. As Jaredina started to cry, Mishap ripped off her clothes to reveal her coochie™. He unzipped his pants and plunged his tiny hardness into her. He grabbed her hair and smashed her head against the floor as he fucked her. Jaredina could hear his rickety, broken hipbones rattling as he moved.

"Everyone always thirsts over your cucumber, but you were hiding a tuna pot pie all along" Mishap panted. "I knew you were freaky."

Unfortunately, due to her endometriosis, Jaredina experienced horrible pain every time she had sex. The last thing she registered was blood running out of her nose, and hazardous fluid squirting out of her pot pie before she blacked out.