Cat Drinks Wine?!?!?!?

Y/n's point of view

"Let me buy you some stuff, Munchkins."

I put him on the table at the supermarket and point a finger at him. He looked at me with his doe eyes and licked the tip. I was caught off guard by his action and he meows.

"Munchkins, stay here with my scarf. I will buy you milk."

I put my scarf on him as he sniffed and played with it. I sighed as I bought food and water bowl, collar, bed, carrying box, kitty litter and litter tray, and a few toys.

"That should be $105."

I gave the money and took the paper.

"You're adopting a cat?"

The cashier asked as I nodded.

"Found on the street and follow me all the way so I thought of adopting him."

"Aww~ he found his owner. Lucky for you!"

I smiled awkwardly at her as she waved bye at me and I exit the shop.

"Something's missing."

I said as I went up the stairs and opened the door of my apartment. I put all the things inside and looked around to find Munchkins.

"OH MY GOD! I FORGOT HIM!"

I ran like a cheetah to the store only to find him sleeping peacefully on the table.

"Miss! You forget him!"

The cashier said as she handed me the kitten.

"Oh my, thank you so much. I don't know how much to thank you."

I bowed to express my gratitude to her as she bowed back.

"Hey, what's its breed? Never in my life, I have seen a silver color skin with one blue scar on its left eye. It's something that is like out of the movie."

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Exactly. I just found him in the alley. Well, thank you again..?"

"Oh, how rude of me. I'm Hyonju."

She said as she bowed again, making me bowed.

"I'm Y/n. And this is Munchkins."

The cat sneezes and my eyes went widened.

"Omo, you sick, Munchkins?"

I put my middle and ring finger on its forehead and feel nothing? Hyonju chuckled and said.

"Don't worry, Y/n. He's fine."

"Oh.."

I scratched my neck in embarrassment as I hold the kitten in my right hand.

"Time to go, Hyonju. I will come by."

She nodded and I went home.

At Home

"Ok, time to feed you!"

I put the milk in the baby bottle and pick Munchkins up. Don't ask me how I get the bottle. Anyways, as I put it at his lips. He sniffed it and hissed as he jumped from my hand, ended up on the table.

"You don't want to drink it?"

I asked as he purred out. I sighed and put the bottle beside him.

"I got no time for you. Just do what you want."

I told Munchkins and go to the cabinet, took the wine and a wine glass, put it in front of the TV on the desk. Munchkins looked at it, confusingly, tilting his head as he observed the wine. I opened it with the corkscrew and poured it into the glass. I grabbed it and toast it with "The first anniversary turned to Heart-break anniversary. Cheers!"

Meow~

I looked at Munchkins as it meowed again. A sigh left my mouth as Munchkins jumped down from the table and walked to me.

Meow~

He meowed as I picked him up.

"What happened, Munchkins?"

I asked him as he meowed again. I let him rest on my lap as he hopped onto the desk... LICKING THE WINE???

"MUNCHKINS!"

I tried to get the wine away but he kept licking it. After a hundred tries, I stopped and let the kitten drink it.

"MEOW!!!"

He screamed out as he jumped and became active.

"You want to play, Munchkins?"

The cat purred and we played. Hours passed by and I fell asleep.

??? point of view

I stared at her as she slept peacefully on the couch with drool on her face.

"*chuckles* Munchkins.. What does that even mean?"

I looked at the red thing which was wrapped around me.

"Hmm... smells like roses *sigh* Which year am I?"

I kneeled and wiped the drool off her face.

"Thank you, Y/n."

I smiled at her even though she is in deep sleep. I picked and laid her on the bed.

"What's that? Oh, a lapdog I think. Well~"

I moved it and saw something like a chart.

"Ex...cel? Maybe a program? Christopher, you are a genius. I think she is a businesswoman. It won't be a problem if I helped her, right? Consider it as grateful, malady."

I glanced at her as she snorted and went back to sleep.

"*giggles* This kid."