I wish..

(This chapter is going to be a little bit mature. Umm.. I would say 15+. You have been warned!)

Y/n's point of view

How I was wishing for this day to come. He put his hand around my face as he leaned in, nuzzling his nose against my cheek as I giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"Yoongi.."

He hummed out as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me against his torso. He pecked my forehead as I felt sparks all over my body. He pecked my eyes... nose... and so on, except my lips.

"Yoongi."

I looked at him as his eyes showed me that he was impatient. Well, I'm more impatient than him so I pulled his neck and kissed him.

....

Oh

My

Goodness

I didn't expect his lips to be this soft as it looks. He started moving his lips as I tried to mimic his action. We kissed and kissed until the light from the convenience store closed their lights, making us snapped out of our kiss.

We looked at each other as he gave a peck on my lips as I smiled at him. He intertwined his and mine's fingers together as we walked along the path.

"You remember, Y/n? The first time we met."

"Of course, how could I forgot?"

He chuckled as I looked up to the dark sky with dozens of stars twinkling fadedly.

"Do you really have to go?"

He sighed and looked down at the concrete floor as we stopped in front of the traffic light. The cars were slowly driving as the road was slippery from the rain. I stared at him as he replied with a nod.

"Yes, Y/n. I have to. Chris has helped me a lot. I can't just let him be beheaded."

I smiled as I agreed with him. Of course, I want to ask him "What about me?" but, I know this day would come. We all have to depart with our soulmates someday. Either dead... Or like this.

"Hm, Yoongi."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes as he spoke out.

"I wish I could bring you."

And the emotion I was keeping inside started to erupt. I hugged him tight as I started crying my heart as he did the same. We both knew this day would come.... but not so soon. And the fact that he's from another century stuck here because of a curse is unbelievable. However, time like this just proves everything because I can feel his heartbeat off-beating.

"Y-Yoongi. Y-Your heart."

He picked me up as he walked home.

"I don't have much time, dear."

No, no, no, no...

I buried my head in his neck as I tried my best to stop the tears. After, we got home. He opened the bedroom door and gently laid me on the bed as he hovered above me. I stared at him in his dreamy brown eyes as he pecked my forehead then started kissing me.

The kiss felt like I was on cloud 9. My hands impulsively wrapped around his neck as he deepened the kiss. He licked my lips so I opened them as he entered his tongue. After, he stopped and took off my jacket. He played with the hem of my shirt and kissed my neck, leaving me hickeys. His actions make me moaned as I shut my eyes in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy, dear. This shows that you're comfortable and you're enjoying it."

I looked at him as he smiled, showing his gum. I smiled back as he kissed me again. He put the collar of my shirt off my shoulder as he pecked it. My stomach was filled with butterflies as I watched him, doing such lovely movements I have never felt in my life.

Yoongi stopped what he was doing and grabbed my shirt. He looked at me to see if I was uncomfortable but I shook my head so he took off the shirt.

"You are much more beautiful without the clothes on. I-I can't believe it."

I became really shy as he was showering me with compliments. He then took off his shirt and I gasped when I saw his chest. I softly traced the scar as I looked at him. He smiled softly as he pecked my forehead.

"This is where you get the scar..."

He nodded.

"Are you ready?"

I sighed and gave him a nod. He started kissing me again as I felt him covering us with the blanket. It was the 19th of October, 2021, where the Moon was shining brightly among with stars twinkling fadedly. The cool breeze and the petrichor were filling up the atmosphere as we both made love.

We laid on the bed beside each other as we let out deep breaths, rethinking what just happened. The feeling of making love is the best feeling compared with anything in the world and Yoongi gave it to me. He sat up as I looked at him when suddenly, his body started to glow.

My eyes went widened as I covered myself with the blanket and sat up, watching what's happening in front of me. He looked at his hands and his body as the glow slowly began.... to fade.

"No... No. No. No."

I said to myself as he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Y-Y/n."

He cleared his throat as his voice started cracking up. I was trying my best to hold my tears as he leaned in. He put a strand of hair behind my ear as he smiled.

"Thank you... for everything. I love you... so much."

I was about to reply to him when he kissed me. I kissed him back, pouring out my emotion that's enough to say I love you too back to him. He kissed me for a while when his hands started to disappear.

"Remember, I will come back."

Then... He was gone.