Chapter 3 "Destruction Of Spoilage."

As death ran through the portal, Ostegoth stared at the stream of souls. It looked beautiful. A bunch of little souls flew at him and flew past him, namely, to rata. Even though they were closed, they were climbing through the cracks. Only a few stayed here. Vdug, one of his races flew to Ostegot. He was shocked when he saw his own mother standing in front of him. Ostegot immediately remembered how many years ago, when he was just a calf, she sat next to him. He remembered how they had entertained together, how she had fed him,
I drank and spent time with them. He immediately felt sad. His sad brows furrowed, and his lips began to pout. " Oh ... Mother." Ostegot said sadly. "sonny, don't worry about me, about our people, it's all right . "Yes," said the mother encouragingly.
"My God, what happened to you?"
-It doesn't matter, the main thing is that now we can rest in peace.
"No!" I must have my revenge.
"The demon Samael, the former demon lord, is behind this, and you can't handle him.
- No, but I know who can. What had the bastard done?
- Oooh... You know that demons are our biological ancestors. But unlike them and other demons, we are peaceful and weak creatures. Samael considers us a disgrace to the whole history of demons.
"Has he raised an army?" How did he know?
"He wasn't the only one who attacked us. I'll tell you everything now.
          On that Day of Judgment  
                        (morning) 
Samael and Uztonog were talking. Samael promised him a lot of money and security, in exchange for the coordinates of his people. The deal was done.
On that Day of Judgment (at night)
- Hi, Elsie.
- Hi Genaid, how are you?
- Good .
- Hey guys, hi
"Hello, Mile, how are you?"
- Yes, in general, it's great!
"Hey, Mile, did you bring the boards?"
"No, Elsie, I'm sorry.
-I mean, I don't understand?
- Yes, Mile, what are you doing?
- Oooh... Laaadno... I'll be right back."
Mile went to get the boards.
"Yes, that's why I never lend money to anyone.
- Yes, it's hard to live with such people.
"Genaid, what about your debt?"
"What do you mean?"
"Your son and daughter are on the border below.
"They pay 1,000 gold coins every day and they're all fine...
there was an explosion from below at the gate in a small village in the forest.

"Oh, my God!!!" the bulls shouted

"Oh, my God!!!" the bulls shouted. Everyone was shocked! The army of demons attacked the bulls and cows.
"Please help!" shouted Mile. Genaid stood with his mouth open and was in shock. He couldn't hear anyone anymore. He was just looking at the site of the huge explosion. That's where his children were, his little calves. poor Genaid could not find a place for himself. "Please spare me, don't kill me...Mile shouted desperately, but he was already pierced by the sword. The dead body of the bull was attacked by a crowd of hungry demons, and this was taken advantage of by Eluzi and Genaid. They took the sled and drove around. Unfortunately, they weren't the only ones so smart. The bulls that tried to escape were too many, and the demons noticed it. Thousands of demons were flying at the crowd. A pile of corpses. The poor herd begged: "Please don't kill us!", " Please don't!", " Mama don't leave me, please!"
Mountains of bloody corpses fell on the cold snow and into the river, and gradually the forest turned bloody.

 The poor herd begged: "Please don't kill us!", " Please don't!", " Mama don't leave me, please!" Mountains of bloody corpses fell on the cold snow and into the river, and gradually the forest turned bloody

Suddenly, Eluzi turned around and saw Genaid being grabbed by the ink creatures. They came out of the woods."Elusie, beeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Genaid shouted, just before he died. Elsie ran far, but she couldn't run forever. She was eventually caught and cut into pieces.
                        Present time
"oh, how terrible, what about my father?"
"What do you think?" asked Ostegot. He's finished! What a fool. "Yes," said the mother.
Now Ostegot couldn't just let it go, he had to take revenge.
               Present Time (Death)
The Rider visited earth and helped the angels fight back and even save some of their own. In the same way, Death cleansed the white city of corruption and was able to get the key of the angels. Now there's only one key left. The demon key. These keys are needed to open the gates to the tree, defeat the corruption and challenge the Nephelim, or help humanity. He had never thought about Ostegot. How he was doing, what his people were like, and so on. Perhaps some day, if he had been a friend to him, he would have thought of reviving his race. Still, he felt a little sorry for Ostegoth, but he needed to fulfill his mission and justify his brother to the War.
       The Last Day of the Nephelim
Absalom and the other Nephelim did nothing. Nothing foreshadowed trouble. Of course, they were constantly conquering foreign lands, but they were very strong. The Nephelim robbed the balance. They were constantly fighting, but the four of them were tired of the constant slaughter and were very afraid that their strength threatened the balance. They stood before the charred council and promised to serve them faithfully in exchange for great power.

So there were 4 horsemen: War, Rage, Discord and Death

Their first task was to kill the Nephelim, and to enclose the souls in an amulet and throw them into the abyss. When the Nephelim once again settled in foreign lands, unexpectedly, their brothers and sister attacked them. The Nephelim fought back as best they could, but it didn't help. When the riders were thrown from their horses, they attacked them. The screams and screams continued unabated. Death killed more. Finally, Abesalom met him and they began to fight.
"Death, why do you kill your own people?" Absalom asked.
"The Nephelim can't go to heaven," Death replied
"There are worlds for angels and demons, why not for us?" - neponyamal Tyrant, who conquered many worlds.
"Paradise belongs to the people!" The Rider shouted furiously as he fought off his attacks.
"Paradise belongs to the one who takes it. Absalom replied. Death was shocked by such impudence and finally he pierced him with his scythes. Absalom was the last. Nephelim began to absorb the taint that came from his rage, anger, and anger. He desperately tried to take his hand, but death couldn't save him. Then Absalom died, and the souls gathered in the Rider's amulet. The terrible screams and pleas of the soul died away in the amulet. And that bitter victory cannot be undone.
                At the Tree of Death
Ostegot stood by the dead mother and looked at her for the last time. He could barely hold back the tears. The poor animal wanted to stay with its mother longer. She knows that, too. Elsie might have stayed with her son, but she has to go. She kissed him one last time and flew away through the cracks between the doors.
"Good-bye, Mother, I hope it's good there. Rest in peace Eluzi, rest in peace..." - Ostegot said a sad goodbye.
                  At the tree of Life
Death stood by the tree, and now nothing could stop him. He had to get the key and he would destroy all the demons who stood in the way. He had nothing to fear now. Even Samael himself.
               Memories of that day