Chapter 5 "The Last Day Of Spoilage."

Death had reached the place where Samael should have been. He saw a small pool of lava, over which was a bridge made of the stone of the snake holes. Death looked up and saw a demon statue that broke and flew up. In the black fool caused by corruption. There were two staircases leading up on either side. Death stood up and saw the taije sign as before. He immediately opened the portal and jumped into it.
     In the Fortress of Samael (Past)
The demon lord was sitting on the throne when an unexpected guest jumped out from above.
- So. The Charred Council now sends only one rider, even to the past... No, it's... Private vezit, no one really knows you're here.
"Not a soul, and now give me the key - let it be our little secret."
Samael disappeared and suddenly grabbed Death from behind and threw him into the wall.
"You're nothing. The perfect matrix has cracked. Absalom was the strongest of you.
"You'll see... That I'm strong enough ... Samael.
"Yes, you overcame many difficulties before coming before me. But sometimes the hero dies in the end. Ask your brother.
"Will you give me the key yourself, or should I take it by force?"
"rider, you already know the answer.
The battle began. Samael abruptly teleported to death and hit him. He managed to jump back and hit him back. Samael broke the bridge and teleported to the throne. Three fireballs flew out of the pool. He threw one at him, death jumped back, he threw two more and the rider caught fire. The demon's evil laughter and the rider's screams rang out all over the Black Stone.
                       Present time
Ostegot stole everything. The demons simply had no choice but to engage in cannibalism and fight for food. Vdug, the merchant looked in the direction of the castle and what did he see? Half of the fortress was destroyed, and where Lilith was, everything remained in order. Ostegoth would never admit this to the rider, but he was worried about him.
In the Fortress of Samael (past)
Death used all his rage and strength to stop Samael from attacking him. The bridge was restored and death immediately rushed at the scoundrel, but he stopped the scythe with one finger and hit him. He flew away. From behind, Samael flew at the poor rider, but he jumped to the top and dodged. Then Samael pulled the earth to his throne, thus destroying the pool. He laughed again and began to strike with lightning bolts and lava began to spring out of the ground. Death summoned birds, zombies, became a hurricane, and even used the form of a Reaper to defeat Samael. Finally, the demon gave up. "Funny, you might even be able to do it. In any case, it will be an interesting sight. " - said Samael and disappeared. It is unclear how and where he disappeared, maybe alive or dead. It didn't matter, since he had the key. 
            In the fortress of Samael    
                     (present time)
The executioner stepped out of the portal and headed for the tree. The castle was almost completely destroyed. This could be considered a good revenge for Ostegot. Perhaps it would have been so, but Ostegot did not stop at revenge. When the rider walked to his fate. The bull decided to look at his weapons. "Is this a time traveler?"  Ostegot asked in surprise. "Yes," the Executioner replied.
Death decided to move on, but Ostegot stopped him.
"Death, my comrade, could you sell me this thing? I am an experienced trader. " - Asked the Bull.
"of course, you've had enough! Death said, just to see how much he needed it. Ostegot immediately gave him everything, even the tube with the flask on the back. The rider was pleasantly surprised and gave him this useless thing. " Goodbye, Death, I hope that you will be lucky in battle. The Merchant encouraged. Death said nothing and ran away. Ostegot went to the castle. When he got there, he just tore off a piece of the wall with the badge and went to the mountains. Death had other things to do. He had to save the Nephelim or humanity. At the tree stood the hronitel of secrets, and Death had already approached him.
"I have the key, elder raven.
"Then you will finally be able to enter the source of souls, but there will be no turning back."
"I have come so far, elder raven, that I will not turn back.
"Then watch out, death Rider. A dark entity guards the source and the seeds of Corruption lurk within.
"The source is desecrated.
"Yes, but it's not a nameless thing that's going to confront you now. The Blight chose a protector who responded to her call.
"So I'll try to end it here and now
"Remember all you've learned, rider. Corruption is the end of everything... Even death.
"The tree, the keys, the source-why do I still feel like you're testing me?"
"You're testing yourself, friend. For what you did - for what you had to do. And now you will face the final test. Whether you bring death or give life. Death went to the tree and turned on the split personality mode. Green and purple death shoved the keys into the tree and the gate opened. The rider passed through the corridor, everything was smeared with corruption, although the source itself remained beautiful and beautiful.

Far away, Absalom's voice rang out

"have you ever wondered, death, why you are safe and sound, and everything around you is drying up and rotting from Damage?" The rider's former brother asked. "Is it because you have already been marked with the sin of betrayal? How can you defeat something that has already settled in your heart?"  Absalom continued. The rider remained silent. He was focused."You can't stop me without condemning your soul to eternal torment!" The Scoundrel shouted furiously. "Then so be it."  The executioner replied. He told me many things, but he had never seen such an embodiment of horror.

                    Ostegot House Ostegot with a piece of wall went to the mountains

                    Ostegot House
Ostegot with a piece of wall went to the mountains. In his mountains, he put up a huge piece of wall and used the time traveler. He saw his village, his mother, his father, and even himself. He entered the portal and since there was no wall in the past, he couldn't go back. He warned everyone about the attack. He decided to gather them in the forests in the blacksmith lands and stay there. For about 240 years, they were in hiding, and then they showed up to the blacksmiths. Death no longer saw them. Therefore, it became more difficult for death to pass its way. And he had been searching for the demon key for a very long time. The armament was also not very good. But the passion for his work, forced him to go further. It was his duty to save his brother and restore humanity. Ostegot had risked his actions very much, but now his race could safely settle down with the blacksmiths. And everyone began to live as before.      
                               END