CHAPTER TWELVE

THIRD'S POV

Lillia was happy to finally meet her other brothers. She was eager to meet them but because of their school they didn't came with her father. But now they are here to meet her.

She was observing them, when someone call her. She look at the person who is calling her.

"Did you like your surprise?" Emilliano asked his daughter who was busy looking at her brothers.

"Yeah, I like it very much." She said with so much excitement. All of them become happy hearing her. They were tense what will be her reaction.

After that they all introduce themselves from oldest to youngest. Lillia saw Angelina who was standing besides Elijah and ask them, "Who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" She asked last part looking at Elijah. All her other brothers look at Elijah hearing her.

"See, she also think that she is your girlfriend." Antonio whispered who was standing besides him. Francesco and Rowan had hard time to control their laugh as they heard him. Elijah glared at them and was about to answer her but Angelina bit him.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Angelina. And answer to your question I ain't his girlfriend but his best friend." Angelina replied to Lillia with smile who also smile to her. Hurt flash in Elijah's eyes as she said they were only friends. His brothers saw that but didn't said anything. He thought that he was the one who wants to be just friends so he just ignore his feelings.

"Okay. Now let's go change and go for swimming." Marie said.

"But I didn't bring my swimsuit. I didn't know we were coming to the beach." Angelina said.

"Don't worry we also didn't bring it from home. So we were going to near by shop to buy it. Come with us." Lorenzo said.

"Can I also come with you?" Lillia asked them.

"Of course princess, you can. You don't have to ask us." Lorenzo replied.

"Mom, can I go with them? Please." She aksed her mom.

"Yes, you can go but don't wander alone anywhere." She replied and warn her to be with them only.

"Don't worry aunty I will take care of her." Angelina assure her.

"Okay. Thank you" Marie said.

Angelina, Lillia and her brothers went to the nearest shop to buy their swimsuit and elders make their way to the beach. They sat on the shore. They didn't went with children as they didn't want to go into the water. They sat their and talk about their life.

On the other side Angelina and Lillia went to the ladies section to choose swimsuit for Angelina as Lillia had bring hers. And Romanov brothers went to the men's section to choose theirs.

Angelina choose her swimsuit. She went with Lillia to if others have finished or not.

When she went to them, they all had choosen theirs and was going to bill counter. So they went with them and paid the bill. Angelina wants to pay for hers but they didn't let her.

Armano aske Lillia why didn't she buy one for her. She said she already bring hers. So she didn't buy it. He siad okay and they went to the place near the beach where they can change into their swimwear.

After changing boys wait for girls to come. Within a few minutes girls came in their swimwear. Angelina was wearing halter neck sleeveless floral printed swimsuit. Elijah ftare at her with opened mouth.