CHARACTER 2

ALEXANDER AND ELENA ROMANOV
Grandparents of Romanov. They have four sons, twenty three gransons and two granddaughter.

RICARDO ROMANOV
Second son of the Alexander and Elena. He is calm and composed. He owns legal business with his sons. He does not take part in mafia as he doesn't like it. But he knows how to protect himself and his family. He has five sons and recently had adopted a girl.

CAMILLA ROMANOV
She is Ricardo's wife. Unlike her husband, she is total badass. If you hurt her family then it's your last day on earth. But she is loving and caring towards her family. It was her idea to adopt their daughter.

ANDRIANO: age: 27
IVANO age:27
NICO age: 26
ANGELO age:23
GIOVANNI age: 19

EMILY
age:13
She is adopted by Ricardo and camilla. She was abused by her previous foster parents. When she can't tolerate anymore, she ran away. Camilla found her and decided to adopt her. Emily was unsure first because of her previous experience but eventually she agreed to it. When they told everyone, all of them had different reactions. Younger ones didn't accept her, elder brothers didn't protest but didn't even agreed. And their grandparents are happy to have another granddaughter.

MARCO ROMANOV
He is third son of Alexander and Elena. He is Spanish Mafia boss. He also owns legal business which is managed by his wife and son. He has six sons.

BIANCA ROMANOV
She is Marco's wife and Spanish Mafia queen. She manages legal business of her husband with her son. She doesn't like violence.

SANTINO age: 26
NOAH age: 24
STEFANO age: 24
NICOLAS age: 20
XAVIER age: 18
MANO age: 17

LEONARDO ROMANOV
He is forth son and he is Mexican mafia boss. He has four sons. He also owns restaurant, hotels and bars.

ANDRIANA ROMANOV
She is Leonardo's wife and Mexican mafia queen. She is loving and caring, but if you mess with her family she will put bullet in you head.

STEFAN age: 23
VINCENZO age: 21
LINO age: 18
MILAN age: 16