CHAPTER THREE

LILLIA'S POV

"There is something we need to tell you, but before that I want you to know that we both love you so much. After hearing what I want to tell you, please don't hate us for that. I hope that you can find in your to forgive us." she said while looking at me. I have feeling that whatever it is, it will change my life. But I don't know in which way either good or bad.

I look at my father who is currently sitting with mom opposite to me. He looks  like a child whose favorite toy snatch by someone. I again look at mom, she was looking at me like she is seeing me for last time. As if I will leave her after listening to her. 

"David is not your real father but your step-father." she said as sob leave her mouth. I am looking at her in disbelief. How can it be possible. My father can't not be my father. 

"wh... what are you saying? How can it be possible." I look at my father his face indicates that she is saying is truth. But I don't want to believe that. 

At this point I was crying mess. Mom engulf me in her warm hug and I hug her back as if my life depends on that. Dad stood up and left the room. After few minutes he come back with glass of water for us. Mom pull away from hug and make me drink water. 

After I calm down she asked me," I know baby it is so much for you and you have lots of question to ask and I have lots to explain, So do you want to rest for sometime or you want start now?" 

I don't know what to do I want to leave alone but I also want answers to my questions now. I was thinking what to do then dad said I can take my time to think over. But then I decide to ask her first.

"I wanna known everything. About my real father, why didn't you tell me earlier or why you're telling me now. I want to know everything before I come to any conclusion." I said to her.

"Okay I will tell you everything but you have to listen to me to the end. Okay?" She asked to which I just nodded my head. "So what do you wanna know first? " She continues.

"Um..... About father like who is he? Why didn't he come once to meet me all this years? Or is it because he didn't love me? And if he didn't love me then why he don't love me?..." My rambling cut by mom.

"Hey hey...Calm down I will answer all your questions one by one okay?" I nodded and she ask, "So shall we start with about him"

"His name is Emiliano Romanov, a very successful businessman. He owns companies, restaurant and many other things. He has nine children including you and he lives...." Before she could say further I interrupt her.

"Wait did you just say he has nine children including me that means I have eight siblings????" I was shocked that is understatement. Don't get me wrong I always wanted have siblings but eight.

"Yeah you have eight older half-brothers who loves you as much as we do." Now I'm beyond shocked knowing they all are boys.

"I don't even have one sister like not even one?" I asked her hoping there should at least one sister. But much to my dismay she nodded her head negatively.

"Do you know when we got to know that I am pregnant with you they all were so happy to have in their life. They had decided to protect you with their lives and they won't let you leave their eyes once." she said.  

"Then why didn't they come to meet me? and why didn't you say anything about them till now?" I asked curiously.

"The answer of your first question is because they didn't know where we live. I have cut all the communication with them after we divorced. And why I didn't tell you about them is because I don't want you to leave me. I was afraid if I will tell you about them, you will leave me or if you contact them, they will take you away from me. I had tried to tell you but I can't gather courage to tell you. Please forgive me for not telling you earlier." she said while crying.  I am processing all the things which she had told me. Then suddenly question come to my mind.

"But why did you divorced him in the first place? and why did you only take me with you and not my brothers?" I ask.

"We were arranged married and we had agreement if I fall in love with someone and I want to live with him, we will divorce. So when I fell in love with your dad we divorced. And about not taking your brothers it is because they are his first wife's children and your half-brothers. So when we divorced their custody was not issue but yours as we both wants you. I can't live in New York because your dad has job here. So he decide to file case for custody but I know in any means I will not win this so I take you away from them without anyone knowing. I change my identity so that he can't find us." she explained.

Whatever she says is running in my mind and I am thinking what should I do. Should I forgive them or not? Then suddenly it comes to my mind that why did suddenly she decide to tell me. So I ask her, "Mom, why did you decide to tell me suddenly?"

At first she was stiffened after hearing this but she instantly recovers from it and she said, "Because he is coming here for you. He had file case for your custody and he won the case so he is coming to take you with him."

I was shocked that would be understatement. I really want to meet them but leaving mom and dad here and live with them I am not sure about that. 

"When will he come here?" I ask.

"He will be here probably on Friday." she answer.

I need to tell my friends about all this fiasco and I can't come to the sleepover. I don't know how will they react when they know I am moving to New York specially Mia. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers

Here is the new chapter. I'm really sorry for late update. I have exam so I couldn't update. I will try to update soon. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I really appreciate it.

Please vote and comment. Until next time.

Thank you😊