Chapter 27

"You!" Ana pointed her finger toward him.

"Mia! I was talking about him!" Mia was just looking toward him and he had some strange aura around him.

No! He can't be real. This person can't be real Taehyung had no expression on his face but when his eyes met  Mia's , small smile appeared on his lips. He went closer to Ana and bend down to be of same height as her.

"Hey Little! Do you mind if your friend skipped school today" Mia  and Ana looked toward each other and their gaze went to Taehyung again.

"Do you know him Mia!" She asked. On this point Mia didn't know what to say but she guessed after looking his unrealistic face that he was not human either.

"Well- yeah! He is Hoseok's Friend" she lied.

"You never told me" she pout. Mia let out nervous laugh.

"Ana you should go first" she lightly pushed her.

"Ok! But we will talk about this later" she winked and went straight to school. Mia and Taehyung looked into each other's eyes and then broke the eye contact.

"What you want?" She asked, crossing her arms around her chest

"I thought you will ask about who I am.  But anyways we should go somewhere If your parents will see us, it wouldn't be good".

"Huh! You think I will go somewhere with stranger!" He didn't said anything, just looked at her.

"No way! I am not going anywhere with you! If you have something to say, just say here. I don't follow orders"

"Don't think yourself as a queen. You are not even independent yet" he didn't let her speak and grabbed her hand and disappeared.And the bright light turned into dark. The place with faded colours.

"Where we are?" She looked around and she was scared a little bit

"Where we are?" She looked around and she was scared a little bit. She was in the unrealistic place.

"Your bravery disappeared I guess" she looked toward him and saw devilish smile on his face.

"What if I harm you huh? Strange surrounding with strange person and you wouldn't even able to call for help" she gulped in horror.

"W-what you want?" She asked.

"I want your blood and your life, I will kill you here and no one will able to have any clue" He let out a husky laugh after looking at her scared figure.