Chapter 11

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

[Y/n pov]

I was awake but my eyes were still close. I was feeling so warm and was almost missing the coldness. I shifted my body and heard a groan from another side.I opened my eyes to look behind and found Jungkook with his eyes close. I tried to sit but strong arms pulled me back and hugged me tightly. My heart started beating fast, I didn't know why? Was it because of the fear or something?I tried to free myself but he tighten his hold on my waist.

"Don't hate me"  I stopped struggling and didn't dare to look into his direction.
I was feeling his warm breath on my ear and his voice was deep
I didn't utter a single word but he continued.

" Y/n don't be scared from me either, I may hurt  whole world but not you. I can't hate my mate even if I want. Just don't make me force myself on you " My surrounding started heating up and my heart started fluttering more. My ears were feeling so hot so my cheeks were.

Am I having fever?

I again didn't reply to him. Because I was out of my words and my brain was not in condition to think properly.

"It's not my fault that I'm born devil nor it's my fault that you are my mate. I don't like the way you push me. I don't like the way you get comfortable with everyone but not with me" with that he hugged me more tightly

" Say something" He asked but I was not sure what to reply him. I wanted to reply him but afraid that I might spill something that will make him angry.

" I-I want space p-please I- Ju-ngkook I want to go b-back." He signed. He must be disappointed with my answer but I couldn't help. It was the reality that he hurt me and it was the reality that I was afraid of him.

[Author pov]

You are my mate but why your body is not reacting the way, it supposed to react. Why your body don't react the way, my body react around you. I need to stay far away from you to let you miss my presence.

"What I will get in return?" He raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Wh-what you want in return"  her heart was beating fast. She knew him and she guessed what type of thing he will ask for and Jungkook noticed the way she react.

"Well! I will tell you next time, now go and take a bath we are going back on earth."

"REALLY!" she asked looking at his face and he chuckled and left her alone in the room.She went to the bathroom and there was something on the mirror, something like foggy note on it she looked around and saw no one.

"Don't go. Stay beside him"
With that the note disappeared. She was shocked first but decided to ignore it. She took a quick bath and went outside and looked around and she was in school standing outside the school bathroom. She checked herself and she was in uniform.
She went to her class and there was her bag too placed on her desk. She was happy, not always but atleast he listened to her.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

All the things were normal but she started feeling something wrong like something worst is going to happen. She started feeling something missing. Her birthday was coming near and her surrounding started feeling strange .Hours, days, weeks , months started Passing but Jungkook didn't show himself. Y/n started missing his presence. No doubt she was afraid of him she always felt nervous around him but the part of her started missing him badly, the way he used to back hug.

She was feeling more lonely because her mother still refused to recognise her and she started staying on Yoongi's place. Y/n was shocked what  happened. Why Jungkook suddenly disappeared. Why he suddenly decided to leave her alone. She met Jimin and Taehyung few times probably they were here to check on her if she was doing ok or not.Next week was her birthday and she had no one to celebrate, her mother, her friend, Jungkook, No one.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Please leave her"

"You really think I will?"

"No Jungkook! don't do this leave my wife"

" You killed my mom so you deserve to feel the same pain"
Jungkook was destroying the heaven realm just like they destroyed his realm. He turned heartless and was stronger than before. His name was enough to scare everyone. It all was happening because of Taehyung. If Jungkook was heartless than his brother Taehyung was worst than him.

"Taehyung no ple-ahhhhhh" His cold face was enough to describe that he was merciless and with that he pulled the eyes of his pray out and licked the blood from his fingers.

"You taste better than I expected" with that he pulled his head away from his body and Taehyung was enjoying the blood. He closed his eyes and put his bloody hand near his nose and inhaled it like it was some kind of drug to him.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"They are here again" This was worst sentance for heaven to hear.

"Ahhhhhhhh someone help us!!" But there was no one to listen their prayers.

"Queen Isis! this realm wouldn't be alive for long the way they are killing us" but it was late. Jungkook was already in the castle.

"Surprise! I will make sure to visit again but let's see what can I do for you" Jungkook entered and all started to afraid and Jimin was behind him. Jimin looked around and spotted some prays and attacked on them"

"St-stop Jungkook don't do this, forget the past" Isis tried to be strong but she was scared too.

"I will steal  your happiness just like you did with my happiness"
*Attack*
"I will steal your kingdom like you did mine"With that they disappeared.

"We need prince here, he can't be away from castle send another person to him and order Jin to come back. We know He need special treatment but this realm is in danger.

Jungkook entered in his room and closed his eyes only to see her face and smile spread on his face. He wanted her just  to gain powers but he also didn't know that he was falling for her.

"Wait for me we will meet soon , really soon"He again opened his eyes and smirk appeared on his face. He went to sleep while stretching his arms.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

[Edited]

DON'T forget to vote and comment