Chapter 32

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Jungkook woke up and looked around and it was his room.  Last night talk with Taehyung  was still fresh in his mind and he still didn't know what to do.

"How can he say that she was Mia when I met Y/n through her"   Jungkook went outside and first thing he saw was Bella outside with two cups in her hands. She startled first but her lips curved into smile.

"Let's go inside" she didn't wait for his reply and went inside and put the tray on the table. Jungkook was not in the mood to deal with her so he silently followed her orders.

"Two cups for?" He asked while taking his seat.

"One for you and one for me" she sat beside him. He rolled his eyes that she noticed and she cleared her throat.

"Ahm- I think we should start from introduction, My name is Bella as you know already I guess and younger princess of Titan's realm" he nodded. It was awkward for Bella. She didn't know what to say that will make him interested in her.

"But I'm not clever nor I have anger issue and I swear I'm really a good girl" he again nodded and started sipping his tea without saying anything. She took a breath and put her cup on the table and decided to spill everything.

"Listen Jungkook, I know you are not interested in me but give me a chance. I can't be like Y/n but I will try my best. I physically can't be like her but from inside I will be like he-"

"You can't be like her. No one can be like her except she herself"

"Then I will be a better version of her I promise"

"But she was best" and again it was pin drop silence in the room. Bella stood and left him alone in the room. Jungkook picked his phone and again decided to  go through her pictures but there was nothing. It was empty. Jungkook switch off the phone and On it again but it was empty. He tensed because his memories with Y/n disappeared.  It was the only thing he had that was related Y/n.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

[Mia pov]

I was sleeping peacefully and suddenly someone started shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was Jungkook but he had worried expression on his face.
I saw him after a week and with that expression really worried me. I woke up immediately.

"What happen!" I asked and he just showed me his cell phone.

"Mia! I can't see pictures in my phone. Can you please check what happened. They were important to me" with that single tear fell from his eyes that he wiped immediately.