𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐝'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐢

d'angelo at the cannes film festival 2018

amara d'angelo is a 27 year old model born in washington dc, USA on october 9, 1993(if the author's math was right). born to georgo d'angelo and rosa d'angelo making her italian. d'angelo is a citizen of the united states but travels to her hometown; italy often. she has two younger siblings; model lucia d'angelo (age 25) and dante d'angelo (22) who also does modeling jobs here and there.

today she lives between new york and los angeles, usually in manhattan new york where she owns a soho penthouse apartment, and has been seen spending most of her time with model best friends; kendall jones and riley martin and also with her siblings.

d'angelo dropped out of school to pursue her love for modeling, and started off at the age of 16 with a flynn skye commercial project, after doing small commercials and photoshoots she signed to IMG models on 21 august 2013.

she also made her new york fashion week debut in the fall of 2013 walking for desigual then later rising on to fame now having over 60 million followers on instagram and walking/doing shoots for big brands.

in the summer of 2013 d'angelo was arrested and charged with a DUI (driving under the influence) her driver's license was suspended for one year and she was given six months of probation. d'angelo was also ordered to perform 25 hours of community service and attend 20 hours of  meetings.

later on she said; 'that was a wild mistake i intend to never make again, and i'm so sorry for disappointing anyone'

besides modelling, d'angelo has talked about her love for film photography and acting, hoping to make a big acting debut one day.

d'angelo has only had one public relationship till now with canadian singer the weeknd. they begun dating at the start of 2015 after being spotted together at coachella. d'angelo also starred in one of his music video's later that year, then they made their red carpet appearance as a couple at the 2016 grammys in february. they later broke up in november 2016 only to get back together the summer of 2017 and then again split in 2018, though ending it on good terms.