008. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘤

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟴 / / 🧸 ⑅ · ˚

♡ 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗱'𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 ♡

a week had passed, but to amara it felt like seven days went by in just a snap. she spent the whole of last week talking to sebastian on the phone and getting to know him. though then it was through facetime now she was going to meet him in person in just an hour's time. she was nervous but excited at the same time.

she liked him, but she wanted to take things slow so she convinced him to just meet as friends instead of having a date. it was the first time they were meeting and she just couldn't see it as a date. she wanted to start out their relationship slowly; if there ever is going to be one. she wanted to start off as friends then maybe more later and he understood. he understood her better than anyone.

amara stood in front of the full length mirror and examined her outfit, she wanted to look good. her anxiety built up in her head making her change outfits seven times in the span of fifteen minutes.

"you look good! relax!" kendall spoke through the phone, amara was on facetime with kendall hoping kendall could be some help. "you said that about every outfit!" amara complained, getting annoyed. kendall sighed "babe because you looked good in all but go for this one and stop fucking changing, you look stunning". "okay fine" amara was annoyed and nervous, she examined her outfit in the mirror again. a red crop top with blue mom jeans, it was simple but cute.

"okay now are you going to do makeup, just a reminder you have to be at the restaurant in...thirty seven minutes". amara sighed debating in her mind if doing make up was a good idea or not.

"you know what? no makeup! i look fine and well i don't have time anyways" amara decided, she grabbed some lip balm and applied it then put it inside her black purse. she slipped on a pair of her favorite black boots to finish of her outfit.

kendall whistled from the phone, "you look hot! he's gonna drop on his knees" kendall made amara laugh, that's what she liked the best about her. she must seem mean to the ones she didn't know but in real she was an outgoing sweetheart, it just depended on who you were to her.

amara got in her black SUV and drove to one of her favorite restaurant's; via carota. they served delicious italian food and so amara decided that it would be the best place for lunch, because they both liked italian.